• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 2E [OOC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Pathfinder 2 Playtest Adventure. (Closed)

That feels...high to me.

First level is special, because you add your ancestry hit points to the mix...but each level after first I think you just get your class HP plus Con bonus.

I took the toughness feat, it gives me an additional HP per level minimum of 4. So my HP would be

1st: 24 (8 heritage, 10 class, 2 con, 4 toughness)
2nd: 12 (10 class, 2 con)
3rd: 12 (10 class, 2 con)
4th: 12 (10 class, 2 con)
Total: 60

One thing I would like in the "feat" sections of the char sheets is a note of where the feat came from. Is it a general feat, class feat, etc? Just so looking up the feat is easier. Note it's level, too.

I will begin the adventure later this week. I might be unavailable next week so I'm wary about starting and then disappearing for a week.

[MENTION=813]jmucchiello[/MENTION] Migration is done and should now have time to post again. Just a heads up I modified my character. I changed out my Monastic Weaponry for Stunning Fist. I miss read the monk weapons and thought they were all finesse weapons. I would need to re-work my character to much to take advantage of the feat. So I swapped it out for a feat I can use more. If this is a problem let em know and I'll change it back.

Kaodi

Hero
I think maybe it is time to act for Gene. Also thinking that when (if?) we get to the end of this adventure I will not be up for the 3rd part.

LOL, I just was looking at the IC thread and thinking I needed to push forward. I'll get to it later tonight.

I doubt anyone will be up for the 3rd part. Besides, PF2 will most likely be out by then. :)

Remove ads