D&D 5E Elementalists (IC)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Theremin enters the inn, and sees his companions in a conversation. He overheard Vimak's last comment, as he was approaching their table. "Do you mind if I join you?" He asks, politely wiaiting until one of them nods before seating. "It seems, perhaps, that the thrones are somehow responsible for the gates to the other planes. Powerful magics must be involved!"

tglassy

Adventurer
[sblock=Lola and Jord]
The two come to the Temple District, seeing the Mirrored Temple itself in the middle of the area. It is a grand structure, every surface cut like a jewel.

There are a number of guards outside the front of the Temple, including one dwarf the pair recognizes: Fegrun, the Captain of the Watch. It appears they are not allowing anyone in the Temple.[/sblock]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Nodding to Theremin, Xobru gestures at an empty seat.

"Please, sit."

Turning to his familiar, the elf says, "Vimak offers you food, Hadar. Are you hungry?"

Hesitating for only a moment, the octopus starts nodding enthusiastically, which looks both hilarious and disturbing on an invertebrate.

"Shell fish will do," Xobru replies to Vimak before returning to the subject of the temple.

"Indeed, the throne probably harness or control the power. The elementals merely defended themselves and their homes. Tell me, did you spot the little girl?"

Greenmtn

Explorer
Looking to the bartender. "Please, Shellfish please."

Bobbing his head Vimak quietly continues. "Go, Where did the little girl go? Locks, I think the thrones are some kind of locks. Return, I don't know how we find out since the dwarf won't let us return"

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"I didn't see the girl go. In fact, I'm starting to think she was only in our heads. Like I said, Hadar did not see her."

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Tell me, did you spot the little girl?"

Theremin nods a negative answer. "I unfortunately didn't see her. What part do you believe she plays in this? We need to learn more about the thrones. Do any of you know where we could find such information in this city?"

His question betrays his rustic origin, but he is intent on learning more

Fenris

Adventurer
Jord nods towards the temple "Well it seems there is something going on there. They said the noise originally came from the temple district when the mephits appeared. Let's go see what we can learn?"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Jord nods towards the temple "Well it seems there is something going on there. They said the noise originally came from the temple district when the mephits appeared. Let's go see what we can learn?"

Lola shrugged. "Knowing that other motley crew some damage has been done, and I'm not exactly inclined to have a conversation with the Captain of the Guard. But if you feel this is necessary I will accompany you and we can see what happens."

tglassy

Adventurer
[sblock=Lola and Jord]Fegrun sees Lola and Jord, and makes his way to them.

"Ye missed a bit o' fun," he says to them. "Them boys ye fought the Mephits with broke into the Mirrored Temple's most sacred rooms, and proceeded to trash the place. Ye wouldn't be knowin' why, would ye?"[/sblock]

Remove ads