Against the Giants 5e PBP (Full)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
During in the evening, Gimlak expressed that even though it is a dwarven shield stolen by the giants, as a prince of the dwarves, he wants the Colonel to have it and use it to help save his brethren. If they live through the rescue, Gimlak says the Colonel may keep it until he no longer needs it, but asks that he return it one day to the Dwarves. And Gimlak guarantees that the Colonel won't regret the feast and celebration when he returns it.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I go through phases of having plenty of time to post and with very little time to post. After many years, I think I've figured out what the big difference is. Obviously stuff at work makes a difference, but as I own a comic and game store, I can sometimes make time at work, so it's only a minor factor. Although a good TV show can cause me to have less screen time for posting, or travel can leave me without wifi (increasingly rare, both in that I haven't gone anywhere lately AND everywhere now has wifi) - that's not quite it either.

No... the big difference is whether my wife is working or not. When she's working, I have plenty of time to do whatever I want - which is run my games here! But when she's off work (like she has been lately) I can make a small commentary post or two (like this one) but to find time to roll a round or post the next big story beat? THAT is difficult!

I'll keep plugging away, though! (And maybe she'll pick up more shifts soon...)

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
GROUP TWO, ASSEMBLE!

It looks like we are waiting on:
@Maxperson
@JustinCase
@Tonguez

@FitzTheRuke Think that's everyone that needs to go this round.
Thanks for the heads up!

I get so lost with that thread, because I never get notifications that people are posting or emails, despite asking for notifications and "watching" the thread. It doesn't help that my ADHD medication is under a severe shortage and won't be back in stock until some time next year, so my focus and memory are really suffering right now.

Remove ads