Airwalkrr's 4e Game IC: Ch 1 Sedition

Walking Dad

First Post
Erik

On Erik's command, a wave of transformative energy washes over the farer away undead. Some of them succumb to the magic, body parts turning to inert lead.

[sblock=OOC]

standard: Leaden Transmutation on 10E
att is vs fortitude. On hit, the target is also slowed and unable to shift.
move: back two squares

immediate interrupt: Staff of defense if it is able to prevent the attack

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Erik Apeldan
Perception: 17 Insight: 17 Normal Vision
AC 17 Fortitude 13 Reflex 15 Will 15
Initiative: +1
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Stoneblood, Thunderwave
Encounter Powers: Staff of Defense, Leaden Transmutation
Daily Powers: Slimy Transmutation

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=ooc]And now, Lia does the basic move of every 4e archer ranger, ever. If you need Lia to attack while I'm away this weekend, she'll keep using Twin Strike; every time her target goes down she'll move if she needs to, set a new quarry, and twin strike again. Bow Expertise grants an extra point of damage per attack -- which is the first twin strike double dip bonus -- if she catches an enemy without any adjacent allies.[/sblock] Now that she can see her opponents, Lia quickly fires a pair of arrows at the skeleton closest to her, and both fly true.[sblock=actions]minor: set Hunter's Quarry on skeleton 2
standard: twin strike vs. skeleton 2[/sblock]

Last edited:

wolfattack

First Post
OOC: Sorry GM,i have saved the file in a wrong type.:p
see if you can open this xls now.

Attachments

• Raven Queen Catacombs(Krawlinstar Turn 1).rar
    871.4 KB · Views: 82

airwalkrr

Adventurer
GM: Krawlinstar you actually didn't have enough movement to get where you wanted (your speed is 5 and that was 6 squares) so we will just stick with the assumption that you moved and readied. But thank you for the second upload. I was able to access that file.

Walking Dad, since you obviously were intending to use a burst effect and not a single target, I am going to assume you meant to use stone blood and not leaden transmutation. As such I will roll your damage roll for you. You got a 7 (same as you had rolled with the 2d8+4). Of course, if I am missing something that lets you make leaden transmutation a burst effect, let me know.
Erik's spell causes the bones of two of the skeletal archers (#5 and #6) to crack and flake into stony dust. One of the zombies (#1) becomes slowed as its necrotic veins seem to solidify from within, however though the effect is damaging, the creature presses on.

Lia sinks both arrows into the skeleton before her, shattering it to pieces. It crumbles into a messy pile of bones on the floor.
GM: Krawlinstar and Perton are up.

Attachments

• Raven Queen Catacombs Rd2a.rar
    867.8 KB · Views: 82
  • crypt2a.jpg
    crypt2a.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 68

drothgery

First Post
OOC: It looks extremely likely to me that the skeletons are minions, so if Lia doesn't have a good shot at zombies and the DM needs to autopilot her, she'll attack two different targets with her twin strike shots.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Petron lumbers forward, bringing his battle axe up his head, and then with a right side swing he tries to strike two skeletons at once, but only manages to cut the air between them.
"Damn! Ye, don't ye move or I'll cut ye 'n halves!" menaces the warrior.

Actions: Move to F5
Cleave vs Skeleton 4, miss.
Mark both skeletons in front of him (since the attack misses both (SK4 & SK5) when missing the main target.

Last edited:

wolfattack

First Post
OOC: I assume i'm the first to act again.For this attack i'll use Righteous Brand again against Skeleton 1 in D5.

Krawlinstar calls the name of Pelor again,hoping this time the god will guide his hand against his enemies.

OOC: since i have destroyed the creature,i'll shift to his square.DM,can you update the spreadsheet after the end of the round,please?

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
OOC: I assume i'm the first to act again.For this attack i'll use Righteous Brand again against Skeleton 1 in D5.
OOC: airwalkrr is using a modified initiative system that's used for a lot of PBP games here. The way it works is
1-he rolls for initiative for everyone
2-anyone who goes before the monsters can go, in the order that they post
3 - the monsters go
4 - the PCs go
5 - go back to step 3, until the monsters are dead.

Powers that last until the end of the character's next turn or the targets' next turn have their durations affected a little by this.

So Lia and Krawlinstar beat the monsters' initiative, and went first (Lia acted before Krawlinstar because I posterd before you). Then the monsters acted. And then it was the PC's turn again; Lia acted twice before Perton acted once because, again, I posted first -- I'm working part-time right now, so I tend to act quickly in the afternoons (US/Pacific time), but she can't act again until the monsters go. When they do, we all can act in any order.

Remove ads