• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords (OOC)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I'll have an update to the IC by tomorrow or Monday morning. Haven't been feeling well over the last couple days. Also I know Mowgli is out of town for the weekend.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Are you guys eager to get into the action? Or are you enjoying role-playing around town? If the former, we can gloss over the second day in Sandpoint. Just post something to the effect of where your character would like to visit and feel free to role-play minor NPCs (i.e. those not mentioned in the wiki at OP) however you wish during that day. Then I'll proceed directly to the festival. If the latter, we can take another week or two to role-play your interactions around Sandpoint during the second day, i.e. the day before the festival. [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] [MENTION=2469]rangerjohn[/MENTION] [MENTION=30016]SelcSilverhand[/MENTION]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Sorry for the silence. Life threw me a couple of curve balls. One a health issue, the other the death of a close friend. While I am still here, I hope you can understand, that took some of the wind out of my sails.

Scotley

Hero
I'm good with more roleplay and exploration or moving on to the 'action', so I'll just follow the lead of the others.

Hey rangerjohn, my sympathies on the loss of your friend. Don't feel pressured to do more here than you feel up to. We understand.

Shayuri

First Post
I'm having fun RPing but I'm equally good with jumping straight in. I don't have any specific plans for Talashia during the second day, so it's all good for me. :)

Rangerjohn, all my condolences for your loss. I hope the escapism we help provide is of some small help. :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads