airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords (OOC)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
By the way, I am constantly making improvements to the OP page. Stop by the wiki main page for links to useful pages. Also, feel free to add to the Adventure Log whenever you like if there is an important detail you'd like to keep track of. A helpful hint is to link back to the post in which the information was learned in the Adventure Log you post. This can serve as a repository of useful information so that you don't have to go hunting through the thread. I will add to the Adventure Log myself whenever a new section is begun and on other occasions which I deem important to the story.

Shayuri

First Post
Airwalkrr, since Talashia's from Sandpoint, I figured I'd have her know some of the people in town if that's okay. Not necessarily closely, and certainly not enough to expect any mechanical perks from it (there's traits for that I elected not to take), but enough to have some RP fodder.

I figure Talashia worked a bit at the Rusty Dragon before she left town...that was before it was under Ameiko's ownership of course. Since Ameiko was estranged from her father, and foreign, I figure she might have been a bit of an outsider in the town which Talashia can sympathize with.

That seem okay?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Airwalkrr, since Talashia's from Sandpoint, I figured I'd have her know some of the people in town if that's okay. Not necessarily closely, and certainly not enough to expect any mechanical perks from it (there's traits for that I elected not to take), but enough to have some RP fodder.

I figure Talashia worked a bit at the Rusty Dragon before she left town...that was before it was under Ameiko's ownership of course. Since Ameiko was estranged from her father, and foreign, I figure she might have been a bit of an outsider in the town which Talashia can sympathize with.

That seem okay?

I think it's awesome Shayuri! I love when players add their character's background into the game. Feel free to invent minor NPCs to which your character has ties whenever you wish and I will work them in when possible. I've already got an idea for the farmers. The only thing I'd like you to ask permission for is intimate ties to major NPCs. Such things might work, but I'd need to decide if it will fit the story. So it is okay that Talashia would have known Ameiko (she's a fairly important NPC), might have even been childhood friends or something like that, so long as you don't try to tie your character too closely to her without asking.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
The farmers are her parents. :)

I figure Talashia knew OF Ameiko, and kind of thought she was cool/looked up to her (Ameiko if I read ages right, is a few years older than Tala), but I don't think they moved in the same circles. Talashia lived out on a farm, and was known primarily for being troublesome due to her temper and later due to possible magical flareups.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Oh, I read the other post first. I'll try this as well. I use the latest version of IE10 with a fully patched Windows 7. I have a Windows 8 machine I could try as well. Firefox is also an option, but it didn't seem to work so well first time out.
The important part seems to be the cookies. IE has levels for accepting them, You have to have it on the lowest setting, you can change it back afterwords.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The farmers are her parents. :)

I figure Talashia knew OF Ameiko, and kind of thought she was cool/looked up to her (Ameiko if I read ages right, is a few years older than Tala), but I don't think they moved in the same circles. Talashia lived out on a farm, and was known primarily for being troublesome due to her temper and later due to possible magical flareups.
Just got that from reading your background. Nice touch!

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Great roleplaying so far everyone! We're in Sandpoint now so time to mill about and get to know a key centerpiece of the entire campaign!

Remove ads