• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Lost Dreams [Closing Down]

Ion

Explorer
I don't it either, but they posted a little bit of information on the setting and the area a little further back in the thread for me. See if that gives you a little bit of a place to start from.

Erekose13

Explorer
if you look back through this ooc thread you should find lots of history stuff, on the page before this i provided info for our other new player Ion. so most of that will cover you.

since you like option 2, lets go with that one. reasons for you being in the sewer could include: a really bad night that you dont remember much after you started drinking; on the trail of someone or something;

actually that second one sounds best. lets say that someone close to you was murdered in Sormere (a city a few weeks by ship to the south). You have been trailing the murder and clues have led you here to Ao Manasa. There is a group of thieves and hired killers called the Gloomblades who have connections here, particularily to a local crime boss by the name of the Hydra. Rumors around the city seem to point to ties between this Hydra and a man known as the Scrig King. As the Hydra himself has been difficult to track you have had to follow things on the way up the chain of command. So you are searching for this Scrig King and what better place than where most of the scrigs are said to hang out ~ the sewers.

If a murderer is not really in your vision of your character, then perhaps this Hydra is said to have an item in his possession that your character covets.

Ion

Explorer
Ok, i've made my first post! Just so i'm on the ball, who is all in the store there? There is the shopkeeper, myself, and who else?

DrSpunj

Explorer
Howdy Ion & Ferrix!

I obviously need to check this thread more often. I had no idea either of you had joined up but expected Erekose13 would replace Gren soon unless he jumped back in soon.

Glad to have you both aboard!

I'm not sure if Kalythar is stronger looking than Kelsis, but since I got to post first I had him jump in there when Tash put his hand out. :)

BTW, more great magic items, Erekose13. I haven't checked the diamondthrone.com site recently but I suppose you, Isida, or others have posted more cool items there for me to steal? Please, please!?! :D

Thanks.

DrSpunj

DrSpunj

Explorer
Kalythar, Kelsis & Aadin are all there in the store with Tash & the owner. I haven't read about anyone else yet.

Ion said:
So, colour me ignorant, but what exactly are rhodin?

Simplest answer is beastmen. I tend to think of them as AU's version of orcs. ;)

Ion

Explorer
Ahh, more questions from me. What sorts of creatures, and other nasty things (like people ;) ) would I be encountering whilst gurading claim?

Is it fairly safe to assume i've come across stuff like Rhodin and other claimstealers and that sort of stuff? Is there any other sorts of wildernessy type stuff specific to the area?

Thanks in advance guys!

Erekose13

Explorer
Rhodin and claimsteelers are likely the only thing you have seen. There are said to be trolls in the area, but you havent seen any. Wild animals abound as well, but they usually leave people alone. Around here that includes bears, wolves, cougars, and dire wolves the latter sometimes feel agressive enough to attack but are rare.

Announcement: I am going to be going on holiday starting Thursday for a week. I'll try to post a few more times before I go, but its a hectic week.​

GPEKO

First Post
Malarky said:
With a long suffering sigh and realizing that perhaps some more decisive action is needed. He moves past them towards the sound of the voice. Ambush it might be but just like when they found Lornem he is not one to leave someone in need unattended or doors unexplored.
???

I said that Yajarn move quickly toward the sound ... That's decisive action in my mind.

And welcome back, Ekerose.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads