[AU] Lost Dreams

GPEKO

First Post
Yajarn

Yajarn gets up. "Excellent, Sir Trynn, I'm pleased to have met you. You'll have to excuse me, but in order to be alert tomorrow morning, I need a good night of sleep. I'm heading for the Bluetooth Inn. Are you coming along, Vand ?"

OOC: All Yajarn really wants is a room. If he doesn't encounter any troubles, you can just fast foward to the next morning. That is if nobody else has other plans, of course.

Zhure

First Post
Vand, Human, Mindwitch

Vand agrees. "Good idea, Yajarn. My limited magicks are all worn out and I could use the rest."

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
You all choose to accept the rooms at the Bluetooth Inn. Malarky leads the way as he has been a resident there from a few weeks. At the inn you find a lively tap-room where many people are currently being entertained by a scarred sibeccai woman. Her tale seems to involve fighting against ice trolls in the northern plains with nothing but her claws and teeth. Grabbing a meal before heading up to your rooms, you find out that the woman speaking is the owner of the inn. She seems a little preoccupied for a while, but the talk is that all newcomers are welcome to share tales of their adventures too. She is still spinning her tale as you retire to your rooms.

The next morning you all wake up on time, having asked to be woken together just after sunrise. A short breakfast together provides you with a nice full stomach before heading back to the Order's compound. Waiting at the gate, Sir Lornem leads you inside. Once there he gives you a small map of the Worm and outlines the plan.

"From your report on where that scrig escaped too, Yajarn, Vand and myself will investigate the alleys towards the center of the Worm. It looks like the creature was heading for the cliff-side that looms over the Worm. I think it might be best if the other two of you start a more systematic approach and start down by the docks working your way to our position. Maybe see if any of the residents have any information about scrig activity lately. Lets meet up outside the Inn for lunch to see what we have come up with. Any questions before we head out?"

Zhure

First Post
Vand, Human, Mindwitch

Vand nods. "I have one. You'll be doing all the questioning and we'll be acting as guards and scouts? I'm not good with interrogations."

Raikes

First Post
Finn Redtip

Finn glances at Malarky before asking Sir Lornem the obvious question. "So, what are we looking for? The scrig? Any scrig? What do you want us to do if we find one? Capture it?" The spryte, a bit excited, zips back and forth across office, trying to remember what he was going to ask.

In a moment, he stops on the edge of a chair, "Oh yes, do we have some way of keeping from getting arrested if we start a fight while trying to carry out your orders? Or is that not an issue in the Worm?"

The spryte sits on his heels waiting for the answers.

Malarky

First Post
Malarky, loresong akashic

Malarky had to blink at Finn's enthusiasm, his anticipation of glorious fights and heroic deeds. For his part he wanted to get the needed information and perhaps return later to a nice tankard at ale at the inn. His leg fully healed now the sleep had done wonders for his mood, and he regretted his somewhat brusque manner earlied. He winked at Finn with a wicked grin. Ah, he was going to enjoy his company.

Erekose13

Explorer
Sir Lornem nods to Vand's question, "Yes I will do any questioning, just follow my lead. For the other two, I'm hoping that you will be able to find a few more things from the inhabitants of the Worm."

At Finn's questions however he answers, "We are searching for any scrig really, though in particular those who are troubling the residents of this city. That one you drove off yesterday would be one in particularily. At this point it might be best to find out where they are hiding out, so if you find one perhaps trailing it or interogatting it would work best. Scrigs in general are not protected by the law around here." At this he looks to Yajarn remembering his earlier question about their motives, then back to Finn. "But use your discretion. If the scrig is not doing anything that looks unlawful just find out what you can from him. With other citizens its best to call for the help of the city guard if you get into trouble."

"Well if thats everything then lets get started."

[ooc: any last questions before we head in or is everyone good?]

Raikes

First Post
Finn Redtip, Spryte Greenbond

Finn bounces off the seatback, ready to go. He attempts another flying bow, this one to Sir Lornem (he's getting better at them, but still isn't very good), and circles Malarky's seat, waiting.

Can we use spells from The Complete Book of Eldritch Might? They are by Monte Cook and already converted for AU.

Last edited:

Remove ads