• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battlestar Galactica #16: Deadlock/Season 4 Finale/2009

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
BattlestarGalactica.jpg

Deadlock

Writers:Jane Espenson

Director:Bob Young

Stars:Edward James Olmos (William Adama)
Mary McDonnell (Laura Roslin)
Katee Sackhoff (Kara "Starbuck" Thrace)
Jamie Bamber (Lee "Apollo" Adama)
James Callis (Gaius Baltar)
Tricia Helfer (Caprica Six/Head Six)
Grace Park (Sharon "Boomer" Valerii)

Recurring Role:Michael Hogan (Saul Tigh)
Rekha Sharma (Tory Foster)
Lara Gilchrist (Paulla Schaffer)
Keegan Connor Tracy (Jeanne)
Brad Dryborough (Lt. Hoshi)
Bodie Olmos (Brendan "Hot Dog" Costanza)
Michael Trucco (Samuel Anders)
Aaron Douglas (Galen Tyrol)
Kate Vernon (Ellen Tigh)
Donnelly Rhodes (Doc Cottle)

Guest Star:Rebecca Davis (II) (Naia)
Bear McCreary (Bar Patron (uncredited))
Roark Critchlow
G. Patrick Currie (Enzo)
Merwin Mondesir (Marine #1)
Tammy Gillis (Marine #2)

Ellen escapes from Cavil only to face a momentous choice regarding the 13th Tribe and the Final Five Cylons

Last edited:

Well that was bad. Uff da.

It reminded me too much of Revenge of the Sith. "She's lost the will to live" and 'You didn't love her enough for the baby to survive' are both stupid ideas. Baltar's been acting like a moron all season long instead of doing something, anything interesting. And after an episode of mediocre tension, all we have to show for it is the death of a baby.

Real gripping television there, BSG.

Next week,
more stupid stuff
!

Wycen

Explorer
I don't even like the new BattleStar Galactica and I can agree that was stupid. Hey, wait, does that make sense?

Lame.

dravot

First Post
1) Dear BSG: General Hospital called, they want their soap opera back.

2) Why did Baltar get the guns? I have no clue what that's about.

3) In spite of the episode, Michael Hogan is the best actor I never heard of before BSG.

LightPhoenix

First Post
It reminded me too much of Revenge of the Sith. "She's lost the will to live" and 'You didn't love her enough for the baby to survive' are both stupid ideas.

I didn't think that was the case at all. I think it's what Ellen thought, given the circumstances.

An alternative realistic reading (which at least Tigh would buy into) was that Liam had issues, just like there were issues with Hera. The only difference was that Caprica lost the baby, and Athena didn't.

Wolf72

Explorer
1) Dear BSG: General Hospital called, they want their soap opera back.

Quoted for emphasis ... The back story of the ship being a hybrid, ok

the rest kinda seemed, well it didn't sit well. Next week looks interesting as we find out what starbuck is.

Did Adama just give civilians a right to start shooting the frak out of the lower decks? (maybe he found a away to cull the population of baltar's gang and the sons of ares)

Did Adama just give civilians a right to start shooting the frak out of the lower decks? (maybe he found a away to cull the population of baltar's gang and the sons of ares)
Somehow I still think they're going to have centurions on the ship. In fact I can see the fact that they're arming the cult, is going to make it even more likely that they'll have to put centurions on Galactica to keep the peace.

Wycen

Explorer
Somehow I still think they're going to have centurions on the ship. In fact I can see the fact that they're arming the cult, is going to make it even more likely that they'll have to put centurions on Galactica to keep the peace.

That would be frakkin awesome. I'd watch that.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Too many wistful Adama looking at the hull of the ship moments. The Cylons are showing themselves to be even more of a bunch of emotional cripples than the humans. When did the bar get a piano?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads