• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Season 2A Part 10; NSCR/9.23.2005. Mid-Season Ending

Fast Learner

First Post
Having just rewatched the episode, there's no way the Pegasus CAG is one of the already-identified Cylons. He doesn't even look similar, to me.

It couldn't be Leoban or Aaron Doral, because the entire fleet knows what they look like, after the press conference that Roslyn gave revealling that Cylons looked human.

Phaedrus

First Post
How do we know that Cain shot her XO? Her new XO said "Just kidding", and just because Tigh believes it doesn't mean it happened... right? Or is there other evidence I'm ignoring? (Like the fact that Cain is cold enough that the story sounds plausible)

And what about Lucy Lawless? What's in store for her? Do we know if she's returning to the show?

Phaedrus said:
How do we know that Cain shot her XO? Her new XO said "Just kidding", and just because Tigh believes it doesn't mean it happened... right? Or is there other evidence I'm ignoring? (Like the fact that Cain is cold enough that the story sounds plausible)

And what about Lucy Lawless? What's in store for her? Do we know if she's returning to the show?
The podcast says that she did, in fact, shoot the XO...so we know from that. :)

And Lucy Lawless will be back later in the season.

Staffan

Legend
Aers said:
Adama wouldn't have ever started yanking civilians off of a Fleet vessel and throwing them into uniform except under Very Dire Circumstances, which he hasn't seen yet despite their lack of pilots and obvious crew shortages.
I think there was a 1st season episode where they started recruiting Viper pilots from the fleet, and having Starbuck train them. But I don't think that was drafting, per se, more like "Hey, we need more pilots, wanna join?"

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Staffan said:
I think there was a 1st season episode where they started recruiting Viper pilots from the fleet, and having Starbuck train them. But I don't think that was drafting, per se, more like "Hey, we need more pilots, wanna join?"
Yupe that is correct.

Staffan said:
That was where Kat and Hotdog came from, they were both originally civillians.

Rykion

Explorer
Speaking of Hotdog, I'm waiting for the episode where Commander Adama explains to Apollo he had a third son. I can imagine him saying "you spent all that time working with Hotdog and you didn't notice he looks more like me than you do?" ;)

Last edited:

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Rykion said:
Speaking of Hotdog, I'm waiting for the episode where Commander Adama explains to Apollo he had a third son. I can imagine him saying "you spent all that time working with Hotdog and you didn't notice he looks more like me than you do?" ;)

A rumor, no?

About Boomer not defending herself:
Remeber that Gina killed 7 of the interrogaters men - and where it got her...

Violence doesn´t help, especially when you're desperately trying to keep yourself and your unborn child alive while people are holding guns at you... Any form of agressive defense would have probably killed her child, maybe even Boomer herself. (Not that a rape itself isn't a risk, too...)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads