BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)


log in or register to remove this ad

ajanders

Explorer
Kenn looses a shot from his pistol crossbow at the leftmost crossbowman

1d20+3=18, 1d4=2

and tries to close in behind the other two fighters. He does not expect to have space to get into the fight, so does not change over to his rapier. This may be very embarrassing later.
 

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Sorry, work's being a pain, I'll be behind a day or two in updates, but I'll get you :)

EDIT: Ok, things a bit better, but still waiting for an action from Fritz...
 
Last edited:

IamTheTest

First Post
Fritz will try to keep up with Rio. When he gets to the next car he will ready an action to cast grease under anything that tries to close into combat with his companion.
Uh oh...I better stay behind the big guy and try to help.
 

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC Updated map will follow later when I get home.

Rio moves forward, followed by Fritz who stays behind Tam.

Round 2:

Ken moves forward and attacks #4, nicking the man on the shoulder.

Khoros moves accross the top of the train, but he can only move so fast with the oncoming wind.

The other man on top of the train drops down into the train.

Khuther steps beside Fritz

Madagin follows Khoros.

Tam....
 

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: To be fair, it looks like the crossbowmen Readied action to shoot as soon anyone entered the wagon. Since when your readied action goes off your initiative changes to go just before the combatant that triggered it, the crossbowmen should go before me. In any case...

Tam advances cautiously, ready to deflect any incoming bolt with his Force screen.

ooc: move 40 feet forward as a move action, Total defense as standard (AC this round is 25, 26 against one of the crossbowmen)
 


Someone

Adventurer
ooc: Ah, good. In that case Tam taunts then as he advances: "You could not hit the sea even shooting from a boat! If you tried to suicide throwing yourselves off a bulding you'd survive, because you'd fail to hit the ground!"
 
Last edited:

ajanders

Explorer
(OOC) Is this a furnished car? The map didn't provide any details I recognized, but I'm thinking in a regular train car there'd be mostly seats bolted down, with maybe a 5' aisle in the center.
 


Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top