• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston EN World game a great success! Photo on p. 9!

Djeta Thernadier

First Post
Greybar said:
And a big thanks to Piratecat as Spycraft GM and for the Agency team that helped us bring down those damn Nazis! I have a great image in my mind of the helicopter spinning top over bottom as the ammo dump explodes.

And they said it couldn't be done ;)

orchid blossom

Explorer
The pile of thanks to Piratecat and KidCthulhu is probably higher than the pile of carbohydrates yesterday, but I'll add mine to the top and see if I can tip it over. I had a great day and wouldn't think twice about doing it again.

I had the pleasure of playing under both Piratecat and KidCthulhu, and must say I have never seen a finer pair of GM's. Pie plate spaceships and candlelit "caves" kept a smile on my face all day. Monkey poo was flung, and Geologists dissolved into gooey bits. What more can you ask?

Thanks to everyone for being so friendly, fun, and ready to go. And for helping me find both great new games and new books to read. Definitely a great day.

And now I think I'll go back to bed.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
We sure did. And Stephen, we thought of you. Why, I must have said "I wish Stephen was here to play d20 Yardwork! I have a +5 leaf blower all picked out!" But alas, it was not to be. *grin* Seriously, we did miss you; one of the tradeoffs for living in a beautiful state like New Mexico is that there's less gamers per capita.

We had 38 people in what's normally a house for 2, but there was room for all five simultaneous games without too much trouble. I know I had a blast in both of my sessions.

guedo79

Explorer
Pkitty your the man. So is KidCthulhu for that matter but in a more feminine way.

Dying Earth was one of the funnies games I've played in a long time. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I have to find a copy of this rpg and find someone with a large enough vocabulary to run it. Mearls had that game down pat and made a colorful world of insults and rivalry. This game takes alot of creativity and flurish to play. Its just great.

Spycraft was just like I thought it would be. Pkitty lived up to his reputation as a Master and entertaining DM. I wish I had felt more awake for the game but making the grumpy german marksman the strong and silent type somewhat worked. The party actually felt together neatly. I could see everyone playing another spycraft game and things turned out well.

The hours and drive were hell but more then worth meeting all the nice people of enworld. I'm horrible with names so I've already forgotten most of them. Greybar
and Djeta Thernadier stick out most in my mind.

Plus I'm almost conviced that Pkitty and Clay isn't the same person. Although, he could have been hiding pottery in his basement.

Sorry for any rambling. I'm in a bit of fog today.

Djeta Thernadier

First Post
Piratecat said:
We had 38 people in what's normally a house for 2, but there was room for all five simultaneous games without too much trouble. I know I had a blast in both of my sessions.

Which reminds, me...

You'll have to hold another game day soon. For , sadly, I never even made it to the famed game room. I did get to see the dining room and the library and well, with the descriptions of where each game was to be played, it was very "Clue"
:)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Piratecat said:
Here's a group photo!

Holly cow! :eek: That's a huge raiding party. :)

Does anyone want to take an extra photo and annotate whom everyone is?

As always I feel sorry for the tall people… One day we shall be in the front of the photo... :)

Djeta Thernadier

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Holly cow! :eek: That's a huge raiding party. :)

Does anyone want to take an extra photo and annotate whom everyone is?

As always I feel sorry for the tall people… One day we shall be in the front of the photo... :)

I look really weird in this picture...so...I'd prefer to remain anon. Seriously, this is possibly the worst picture of me , ever taken. I sent my mom the link and she didn't even belive me that it was me... :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads