• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston EN World game a great success! Photo on p. 9!

Atridis

First Post
November 15th? D'oh! I've been looking for a good one-or-two-day game that I could play, too. Oh, well. Looks like it's filling up fast, which I take to be good sign. I hope we get some good stories, for those of us living vicariously (does that mean I have a fantasy fantasy life? boy, that's pathetic...).

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Ao the Overkitty said:
One more from my area wants in.

He says Enworld won't let him sign in, but wants to play (Spycraft in particular).

Since he's travelling with us, he'll be there for both slots.

Ao, hold that thought for a bit; active EN World members get first priority. Does he have a username?

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
He says he has an account (scholar), but it will not let him sign in (invalid password) and won't send him his password to his email address (the one listed). That's why he asked me to post for him.

Last edited:

Baron Von StarBlade

Piratecat said:
So, who wants to come?

So are you accepting non-Bostonian residents? I'd definitely fly in for a weekend of Wulf/PC or Dr Midnight goodness. I've already started looking at hotels/airfare and it doesn't seem that bad.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Piratecat said:
For people who want to run things - morning, afternoon or both?

I can hereby verify that I'm available on the 15th, and can therefore run something. Now to figure out what.... :)

Morning, afternoon, both. Whatever you need.

KidCthulhu

First Post
Dinkeldog said:
NOOO!!!!!!

How are we supposed to coax you to Chicago if you're holding a gameday in Boston?!?!?!?!

May I suggest brownies. Pkitty's a sucker for a good brownie.

Hey, PC, do you want me to run Call of Cthulhu? I've got 3 rounds sitting about that I could run.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Baron Von StarBlade said:
So are you accepting non-Bostonian residents? I'd definitely fly in for a weekend of Wulf/PC or Dr Midnight goodness. I've already started looking at hotels/airfare and it doesn't seem that bad.

Yes yes yes! But will you really abandon your beloved Chicago game day for us? :D

Quartermoon, Ohio isn't that far. Pleeeeze? (wheedling tone) Bard Steven Fox is going to come from Albuquerque. Will is coming from Munich. :p

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads