D&D Movie/TV D&D Movie Honor Among Thieves, actors interviews

darjr

I crit!
I'm really loving Hugh Grant's schtick in the interviews. I wonder if it's anything like his role in the movie.

Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves' stars Chris Pine, Michelle Rodriguez, Sophia Lillis, Regé-Jean Page, and Hugh Grant discuss how they found their inner Rogues, how not to be upstaged by monsters, and why sword size is actually important.

MTV interview?!

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
Oh! Someone from WotC ran D&D for the cast. Sounds like it was a blast. I wonder who it was and if they'd ever post it?

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Hugh Grant not remembering that his character is a rogue and saying he thought he was something made up for the film definitely seems to add weight to the “he’s a polymorphed dragon” theory.

darjr

I crit!
This one might contain a spoiler.
Hugh says he's never done a movie where he played a monster....

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
Hugh seems uncomfortable in a lot of those interviews. A bit out of his element maybe? Lots of innuendo which feels kind of misplaced to me. Anyone else think so or is it just me?

He could just be playing up his awkward guy persona, I suppose.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Hugh seems uncomfortable in a lot of those interviews. A bit out of his element maybe? Lots of innuendo which feels kind of misplaced to me. Anyone else think so or is it just me?

He could just be playing up his awkward guy persona, I suppose.
The thing is, that just who he is.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases