• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Fairytale IC

Kaleth turns and watches a second child collapse. It seemed that the hag was pulling the life force from the children to heal herself. Kaleth sends another psychic assault at the hag as he moves towards the circle and the children inside.

[sblock=Action]Attack: Casting Mind Thrust at Enid. She need to make a Intelligence ave or take [roll0]
Movement: Attempting to move into the section where the barrier dropped and reach any of the children. If doing this provokes an attack of opportunity then I will move towards the closest brazier.[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Leonian's spell is hard to get under control causing him to miss two of his three bursts however the blast that does hit seems to cause the hag more trouble than it should, she is definitely growing weak.

Kaleth changes postion to be near the children however there still appears to be a barrier there, albeit a week one. Kaleth figures he could push through it with some minor discomfort. Unleashing a blast from his mind as he moves that strikes Enid hard

Kalveen misses the hag again, she is a slippery one

GM: Rolled an a arcana check for the barrier 18 for what it's worth. Colember is up FINISH HER

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: looks like you celebrated to early

Or by or three braziers go out leaving the room in total darkness. Then the runic circles on the floor explode in a shower of blue and green sparks illuminating the room with brief flashes, the hag has made her way over to the wall which she is leaning on heavily cackling. Then all is dark and silent.

[sblock=darkvision]The hag is slumped against the floor and the two children still standing appear to be slowly coming round from Enid's spell.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: wait for my action! :) or she has so many hp left that I cannot kill her? :( I'll try to make some action post this afternoon after morphine wears off
Edit: actually no. The only strategic action is to keep her here in the fight. Thus, grasping arm tries again. Str save DC 14 or take 2d6 crushing damage and restrain

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads