D&D Movie/TV Directors: No fourth wall breaks in Honor Among Thieves

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I thought we might get a post credits meta scene with the actors around the game table, but I'm fine with that not being there.
It still feels like a good way to market the movie, though. A livestream of the cast playing together would both get eyeballs on it at the time, but could also be something they could chop up and use on traditional news programs for "you've seen the movie, now here's where we explain the game" segments.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
It still feels like a good way to market the movie, though. A livestream of the cast playing together would both get eyeballs on it at the time, but could also be something they could chop up and use on traditional news programs for "you've seen the movie, now here's where we explain the game" segments.
I expect we'll get that when the digital release happens.

For now we'll just deal with Regê and Michelle and Chris telling everyone that more schools should have D&D clubs during every interview

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Did he say he was rolling dice in every scene he was in, or winking at the camera saying "it's a GAME, guys!" Or does the mere Hugh Grantness of him break the fourth wall?
Mostly he spent his time with the mic making awkward BDSM jokes around the term "Dungeon Master." Can't say I strictly blame.him, honestly.

Remove ads