Druid/Rogue Sneak Attack

cappun

First Post
Does a wildshaped druid/rogue get sneak attack? If so, a flanking druid/rogue wildshaped into a bear could get three sneak attacks per round. Is this too much?

Xarlen

First Post
I think it's legal. I mean, if he's going to spend the levels to pull it off, let him do it.

A Druid/Rogue/Shifter would be... Nasty.

Can you sneak attack?
1. Is the opponent flat-footed
2. Is the opponent denied his dex mod
3. Is the opponent flanked

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE AND YOU HAVE SNEAK ATTACK YOU GET YOUR SNEAK ATTACK BONUS ON ALL OF YOUR ATTACKS. NO IFS, ANDS, OR BUT IT JUST WORKS. DOESN'T MATTER IF YOUR A ROGUE TARRASQUE YOU GET YOUR SNEAK ATTCK

Xarlen

First Post
This has been a test of the emergency rules clarification.

If it had been an actual emergency, this thread would now be destroyed.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Can you sneak attack?
1. Is the opponent flat-footed
2. Is the opponent denied his dex mod
3. Is the opponent flanked

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE AND YOU HAVE SNEAK ATTACK YOU GET YOUR SNEAK ATTACK BONUS ON ALL OF YOUR ATTACKS. NO IFS, ANDS, OR BUT IT JUST WORKS

I'd like to respectfully disagree :)

There are a few Ifs in there.

1. If the opponent does not have Uncanny Dodge sufficient to prevent sneak attacks.
2. If the opponent is not immune to criticals.
3. If the opponent is flanked by you.
4. If the opponent is within 30 feet.

... just as examples :)

-Hyp.

Malin Genie

First Post
[Disclaimer] I haven't read MotW yet. [/Disclaimer]

Having said that, I thought that wildshaped druids didn't get multiple attacks, only a choice of natural weapons, and that attacks were made at their regular, iterative, BAB.

So a Druid 5/Rogue 3 in bear form (BAB +5) would get one bite or one claw attack, or could use bite + claw or right claw + left claw if willing to take the appropriate two-weapon fighting penalties.

Marion Poliquin

First Post
Malin Genie said:
[Disclaimer] I haven't read MotW yet. [/Disclaimer]

Having said that, I thought that wildshaped druids didn't get multiple attacks, only a choice of natural weapons, and that attacks were made at their regular, iterative, BAB.

So a Druid 5/Rogue 3 in bear form (BAB +5) would get one bite or one claw attack, or could use bite + claw or right claw + left claw if willing to take the appropriate two-weapon fighting penalties.

Good point. I never even stopped to think about it. Now, let's see if I can't dig anything up on that.

Remove ads