log in or register to remove this ad

 

5E EB's Into the Eye of the Storm - PotA Campaign - IC

EarlyBird

First Post
The zombies are assailed before they can even try to stand. But once they do there is a loud *thump* and rumble of thunder, that ecoes throughout the cavern as both booming blades go off almost simultaneously.

Terry cracks the skull of the most wounded creature and it falls like a sack of potatoes.

OOC: Cyan to finish the round.


[sblock=Combat]
Barakas
AC:18, HP: 11/11, HD: 1/1(1d8), 1/1(1d6), WotS: 1/1, Spells: 3/0/0
Cyan
AC:16, HP: 18/18, HD: 1/1(1d8+1), 1/1(1d10+1), SW: 1/1, BW: 1/1
Niklos
AC:14 HP: 17/17, HD: 2/2(1d8+2), Channel Divinity: 1/1, Spells: 3/0/0
Talin
AC:16, HP: 15/15, HD 1/1(1d8+2), 1/1(1d6+2), Evil Eye: 1/1, Spells: 2/0/0
Terry
AC:16, HP: 12/17, HD 2/2(1d8+2), Channel Divinity: 1/1, Spells: 3/0/0

Zombies:
AC: 8
1) 00/22 HP, dead [roll0] CON save DC 15
2) 05/22 HP [roll1] thunder dmg[/sblock]
 

log in or register to remove this ad


EarlyBird

First Post
The zombie still flails about even though it is standing and its torso is cut in half. Both halves of body trying to fall to the ground leave it hard for the creature to attack effectively, an it misses by a mile.

OOC: 2d6? CON save [roll0]
 
Last edited:








EarlyBird

First Post
OOC: Jinx!


The dark engery seems to encircle the creature taking the remaining life force from the creature as it finally falls to the floor.

OOC: Combat Over
 




Talin scans the room looking for further threats. The inky black tendrils continue to wisp up from his exposed skin. Anyone who looks at his face notice the same black vapor around his eyes which have turned completely black. Talin sheathes his blade and takes a deep breath. The shadows clinging to the elf slowly disperse.

"I hate zombies."

With the threat neutralized for the moment Talin walks over to the left passage and looks down the hallway.
 

hero4hire

First Post
"Agreed!" Cyan said shaking her head. "I can scarcely think of a more distasteful task." she said wiping the gore from her blades.
 

EarlyBird

First Post
The left had passage is very narrow, but looks as if you could make it through. Talin can only see about thirty feet do to a slight curve in the tunnel.
 

jmucchiello

Adventurer
OOC: Are there any tracks or disturbed dust that show recent activity moving through this cave? And perhaps favoring left over right or vice versa?
Survival is +5 [roll0] (Investigation is +0)
 

EarlyBird

First Post
OOC: The path to the right looks unused. A well worn path crosses from the entrance to the left. It seems everyone likes to keep to the left, even Talin.
 

EarlyBird

First Post
[sblock=Barakas taking a peek down the right tunnel]
The tunnel reeks of death and decay. As the storm sorcerer stops to look around the curve of the tunnel he sees...

Motionless humaniod figures dressed in dirty clothes or scraps of leather armor are propped against the walls of this cave. Some are little more than skeletons with wisps of hair and skin stretched tightly over their bones. Others are fresher. A few old shortswords lie on the dusty floor.

Looking back the others are moving on so the tiefling moves to guard their rear once more.

necro cave_L3_0.jpg
[/sblock]
 

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top