Explorer
OOC:
DEX save: [roll0]
Attacks:
vs Terry [roll1]
vs Niklos [roll2]
vs Barakas [roll3]
vs Cyan [roll4]

The bat-like swarm of creatures swoops down and circles the group. They try and stay away from the large armored group, and a few fly out towards the front of the cave, passing by Barakas. Talin hunkers down in the shadows as he was taught, and Cyan swings back and forth at the mass of leathery wings.

Then the glow of Terry's staff and a beam of light from Niklos sends them into a flying frenzy and a few of the hungrier ones try to poke at the group with their needle like noses.

OOC: Everyone is up, except for Niklos.
Cyan will get two attacks. Ready action and Round 1

Last edited:

OOC: Why isn't Niklos up? He cast a bonus action spell and a cantrip with a casting time of one action. Did I get a low Initiative roll? Or did he have to Dash to reach the girl?

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Healing word is a bonus action?? I did not know this sorry, bout that. That is almost better than cure as it is both range and bonus. Niklos can go then for Round 1

OOC: EB, do you want casters to roll the d20 part of saving throws to save you time? I think you have that in one of the other games.

Terry looks at the staff and is sure it doesn't matter which end she holds. But just in case she flips the staff around and swings again.
OOC: Attack [roll0]
damage [roll1]

That felt better, she thinks, but these things sure are flighty.

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Yes please, If anyone rolls a spell that requires the target to make a save. Please feel free to roll a d20 and I'll add in the modifiers, to save a bit of time.

OOC: Healing word is a bonus action?? I did not know this sorry, bout that. That is almost better than cure as it is both range and bonus. Niklos can go then for Round 1

OOC: Yes, it's a bonus action, but it only heals 1d4, compared to 1d8 for Cure Wounds.

Niklos again calls down Sacred Flame on the nearest stirge.
[roll0] Dex save (DC 13) to avoid.

tglassy

Adventurer
Captain Barakas Stormblade draws his weapon and swings at the Sturges as they fly by him.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Opportunity attack if possible:

[roll2]
[roll3]

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: DEX save [roll0]
HUZZAH! First blood to Niklos, lol.

Capatain Barakas kills multiply creatures as they try and escape, but not enough so far as to make a difference. Niklos "lights up" one of the creatures as it dives towards him, the radiant damage causing the bug-like thing to plummet to the ground smoking slightly.

Remove ads