5E EB's Into the Eye of the Storm - PotA Campaign - IC

Talin motions to the shadowy figure behind the skeletons.

"There is something in the back directing the skeletons. It could be another necromancer."

Talin then draws his sword and waits for the others.
 

hero4hire

Villager
Cyan knew she was most effective working in concert with an ally to distract her foes, so she waited for one of her allies to engage as she would be close behind.
 

EarlyBird

Villager
The cowled figure continues his "sewing" as the group readies themselves. They pause catching their bearings, and the slightly hidden figure near the skeletons starts to laugh, "Mwahahaha! You fools dare challenge the Lord of Lance Rock! You have done nothing but added your corpses to my growing army. Flee now or suffer the fate of undeath!"

This "Lord of Lance Rock" figure must be hiding behind the corner at the end of the room, because now you can't see him, although you can hear his boasting well enough.

OOC: Everyone trying to be nice and let the others go first. LOL NOTE: Captain Barakas can fly in this room the ceiling is 40' high.
 

tglassy

Explorer
Captain Barajas STORMSWORD (Seriously, someday the narrator will learn his full name) takes off into the air, heading over the enemies, looking for the wizard.
 

hero4hire

Villager
Cyan STORMBLADE mused if her family would take legal action for copyright infringement before following Barakas into the room.
 

EarlyBird

Villager
Captain Barakas Stormsword takes flight and swoops into the well lit room. As he passes the hooded figure it turns to reveal itself as another zombie dressed in tattered robes.

Suddenly a crossbow bolt thunks deep into the things chest and it staggers a moment as Talin and Cyan move cautiously into the large room. Regaining itself the creature moves to the end of one of the stone tables and kicks the basket of goreish body parts. Bones clatter across the floor and two withered and severed hands start to move towards the rogues scratching at them feverishly.

The shadow figure gulps as he sees the flying blue demon coming his way. "Stop them! Kill them!" He shouts before running around the corner out of sight. With that the skeletons jog up their rusty chainmail jingling.


[sblock=Combat]
Barakas
AC:18, HP: 11/11, HD: 1/1(1d8), 1/1(1d6), WotS: 1/1, Spells: 3/0/0
Cyan
AC:16, HP: 16/18, HD: 1/1(1d8+1), 1/1(1d10+1), SW: 1/1, BW: 1/1
Niklos
AC:14 HP: 17/17, HD: 2/2(1d8+2), Channel Divinity: 1/1, Spells: 3/0/0
Talin
AC:16, HP: 09/15, HD 1/1(1d8+2), 1/1(1d6+2), Evil Eye: 1/1, Spells: 1/0/0
Terry
AC:16, HP: 12/17, HD 2/2(1d8+2), Channel Divinity: 1/1, Spells: 3/0/0

Zombie
AC:8 HP: 13/22
Skeletons all are AC:13
1) 13/13 HP
2) 13/13 HP
3) 13/13 HP
4) 13/13 HP
Crawling Claws all are AC:12
1) 02/02 HP atk Cyan [roll0]; dmg [roll1]
2) 02/02 HP atk Talin [roll2]; dmg [roll3]
[/sblock]
[sblock=MAP]
necro cave_L5_02.jpg[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

jmucchiello

Adventurer
Terry moves up to the crawling hand (#2), casts Shillelagh (bonus action), and attacks the claw.

OOC: Attack [roll0] Damage [roll1]
 

tglassy

Explorer
Captain Barakas Stormsword soars towards the shadowy figure that ducked out of sight. Kill the summoner, often times kill the summoned.

OOC: If I make it to him, I'm just going to attack. Booming Blade.
[roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

If not, I just follow.
 

Advertisement

Top