• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hollow's Last Hope [OOC]

Voadam

Legend
YeOldeAlbatross said:
Voadam, would you mind copying that summary of the Magic Insight invocation over to Loricallior's character sheet? It will make it easier to refer to later. Thanks!

Done.

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Thanks to a timely blog over at Paizo's website, I have been able to update the first post on the in character thread with more detail about Falcon's Hollow...specifically, a map of the town proper, and some information about selected locations in town. Please check it out! :)

hero4hire

Explorer
YeOldeAlbatross said:
Thank you! What does '2cd' mean?

Evidently in Second grade my Teacher was mentally challenged and taught me that the abbreviation for 'second' was '2cd' while most of the population uses '2nd'.

Why? I dont know, but it is 30 years later and I still cant break it.... :confused:

In the invocation's case it means it is equivalent to second level for DC at metamagic..etc.

hero4hire

Explorer
Originally Posted by YeOldeAlbatross
Now, let's talk character backgrounds. The adventure begins is the small logging town of Falcon's Hollow. The PCs could be travellers newly arrived in town, such as with a merchant caravan. Alternatively, they could be natives of Falcon's Hollow. Or, we could have a mix between the two. Native characters could know each other already, or could be introduced at the beginning of the adventure. I'll leave each of you to decide what route to take as the backgrounds go. Just make sure that your character is in Falcon's Hollow with some time on his/her hands. I'm open for discussing ideas if you want to, also.

As a young acolyte, Jared is travelling the countryside doing missionary work and providing healing to those who need it. He either wants to do enough good deeds to be assigned his own Church or find enough fortune (through adventuring) to build his own Church one day.

Azgulor

Adventurer
YeOldeAlbatross said:
Azgulor,

Just a couple of points to mention about Cyryn's sheet.

**His intiative total should be +7 (+3 dex mod and +4 from Imp. Init.)

**It looks like you only spent 35 of Cyryn's available 36 skill points.

And of course, he's entitled to know one more language, as you've stated previously.

That looks like it for him! A couple minor fixes, and he'll be ready to begin! :)

Thanks for the catch on Initiative and Skill points. I've updated Cyryn's sheet with the correct initiative. Put an additional rank in Sense Motive. Took your suggestion and went with Dwarvish.

I think I'm ready to roll when you are! Can't wait.

Azgulor

hero4hire

Explorer
YeOldeAlbatross said:
Hmm, for some reason I had Jared down with a silver holy symbol, rather than a wooden one. Changing it to wood, and recalculating, everything looks fine now. Sorry about that.

It was silver at one point but switched back to wooden. No apologies necessary

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
And let the game begin! The introductory post is up over on the In Character thread! :)

I've also added a little more about Falcon's Hollow to the first post over there, notably the names of a few important figures in the town. Make sure you look that all over as well.

Have fun! :D

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Umm, Hellrazor111, you seem to have posted mistakenly. The character of Cyryn belongs to someone else, and you haven't been selected to play in this game. Strange...

Players, please just disregard that erroneous post on the IC thread. I'll see about having it removed by a mod.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads