(IC) Against the Giants PBP Group 1

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
So 5 lead giants? ~5 main giants, including our stone giant emissary and presumably his cloud giant equivalent. But there are also other giants in the great hall.~

Approximately how many other hill giants around the fire pit? 2-3, 5-8....over a dozen?!?

~It is quite festive. No signs of a halfling~

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So 5 lead giants? Approximately how many other hill giants around the fire pit? 2-3, 5-8....over a dozen?!?
OOC: Okay, your perception was hight enough that I'll give you a map!

G1GreatHall0.jpg

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Eoghan blanched, his blue skin going pale.

~<The Skyejotun is even higher in the Ordning than the Stone - if we go in there, it should be with a plan that's not a straight fight. Perhaps convincing the ambassadors to watch if Chief Nostra is strong enough to be a worthy ally. We know their names, Laerthar and Thyffon. Or we can head back outside and skulk to rooms on the other side. Perhaps Thyffon has something written down.>~

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
On entering the great hall: ~It may not be a straight fight. But it will be a fight of some kind.~

~If we don't go through the hall, those doors to the south will presumably take us back to the ogres and sleeping giants. Or there is the kitchen.~

As if gripped by madness, Tenibor will break off and head directly to the doors across from where the orc came out (O51). He will listen, trying to determine if this is a different room then the one with the 4 or so giants.

His senses remain keen.

(Listen = 24)

Hriston

Dungeon Master of Middle-earth
"I am for Jack's suggeskion of headin' for the kitchens," BIble mentally whispers. "We can fight an unwinnable battle against skoney gianks and cloudy fellas once't I've gotten me friend outa this predictamink."

She continues to guard the group's rear flank and watches cautiously for the approach of any giants.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
~Clearing the kitchens will buy us some time - but not much. We can then plan our next step, maybe coming in disguised as orc servants and the big one as a giant youth. Can then hit them hard when they least expect it.~

~I need to find out if Azbar is part of this delegation…and soon,~
he adds more to himself.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Tenibor arrived at the new set of doors in time to hear the giant return, make his excuses, and be belittled by his comrades. It was the same room with doors on both ends, occupied by three or four giants. On the other hand, by the raucous din coming under the doors on the north wall, that way was most certainly the kitchen, being worked hard by some as-yet unknown staff.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
~4 choices, all lead to giants.~

~Kitchens may the easier fight, at least, and give us other options to bypass the great hall~

We should probably stop standing here. If Jack leads to the northern doors, Tenibor will follow.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Jack nods at Tenibor. ~Right then. Be prepared. Let’s get this over with,~ Jack conveys to the others as he quickly moves towards the kitchen doors. He then crouches like a cat near the west door, waiting for a signal from the others they are ready while he pulls out Darling. ~Hey big guy, you wanna continue your ruse with the rest? Maybe act as if our delegation got lost. I can cover our rear and shut the door before things get messy.~

OOC: Jack moves to Q48. Once the party is ready, he’ll let one of stronger ones (Bible or Valda I assume, or maybe Eoghan) open the door. Once the party is inside, he will quickly step in and close the door behind him. He’ll then take a shot at whatever target is engaged.

Remove ads