(IC) Against the Giants PBP Group 1

FitzTheRuke

Legend
You just moved into my Insect Plague spell. Not sure if you realized it is concentration and you will take damage if you do. If you decide to enter the spell you need to make a dc18 Con save. If you fail you take 21 piercing damage half on a save
OOC: By my calculation she's nowhere near it. Here, let me repost a map quickly. There's only @Shadowedeyes Valda left to go, plus all the monsters.

G1Kitchen1.jpg

FitzTheRuke

Legend
There were several giant-sized utensils in the Chef's heavy leather apron. Though Tenibor's wand's force bursts and Jack's quarrel struck true, they must have gone through something in his pockets, for the giant only grunted and began to grow angry from the blows.

::Whud, yoo bring smalls inna my kichun!?:: he said to Eoghan in disgust, ::Dem smalls gonna leave stains we gunna never ged out!::

Then Bible ran up and flung a hand-axe at him, that struck him in the eye-brow leaving a welt (before landing with a thump on the dirt floor).

::Ooh, that's it! Yoo smalls gonna go in da pot!::

OOC: This is before Quinn conjures bugs to eat everything. I will resolve that soon. Together, Bible, Jack, and Tenibor did 36.

Shadowedeyes

Adventurer
Valda huffs at the Chef's comments towards them as she calls on one of the runic tricks she has learned. Runes flicker with power and she grows, nearly doubling in size, both height and girth. With this newfound power, she strides towards the orog and orc to her right to block their path towards the group, and strikes at the orog with her sword.

OOC: Sorry about the wait, this week has been crazy. Using Giant's Might to become large size, then heading over to attack the orog to my right. Giant's Might extra damage is added to the first successful attack.
+1 Longsword Attack Rolls: 1D20+9 = [9]+9 = 18
1D20+9 = [1]+9 = 10

+1 Longsword Damage Rolls: 1D8+7 = [2]+7 = 9
1D8+7 = [6]+7 = 13

Giants Might: 1D6 = [4] = 4

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The hill giant chef dropped his ladle and grabbed a meat-cleaver with a blade that was a two-foot square. Quinn chanted and gestured at the middle of the kitchen and a mound grew on the dirt floor. Suddenly, the mound burst open and locusts poured out, covering all surfaces and creatures in the immediate area. The chef hollered, ::Ugh! Geddim off!::

The giant's back was covered in locusts as he rushed out of the swarm toward Eoghan. Bible stepped in the way, and received three solid blows of the meat-cleaver, which she did her best to fend off.

The orogs in the locust-swarm managed to get out of it alive. One ducked into the north corner of the room, brushing himself off, while the other fled for the door to the courtyard. The orc fell to the floor and was reduced to a skeleton in a matter of seconds.

The orog who the chef hit with his ladle got over his embarrassment and began to throw plates - these were heavy things, large and made of dense clay. They smashed on the ground between Tenibor and Eoghan.

Orcs stood around in confusion, or at best, moved toward the corners to stay out of the way.

OOC: Quinn's Insect swarm did 21 to HGChef, Orog3, & Orc5 (killing him). Orog2 saved and took 10. HGChef did 27 to bible. Orog1 missed Tenibor.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Valda grew large and moved to the right, to defend the party against the closest orog and orc. The orog went for a large kitchen knife, and Valda stabbed him with her longsword while he hopelessly thrust his knife into her shield. A large heavy curtain in the wall to the east opened, revealing a pantry stuffed with supplies. A fat hill giant came out carrying a four-hundred pound bag of flour. She shrieked when she saw what was happening in the kitchen and she swung the bag of flour at Valda, who blocked it with her shield.

The bag tore and flour burst in a cloud, covering Valda, the orog, and even reached as far as Quinn. It was hard to breathe and even harder to see as it slowly settled onto everything.

OOC: Valda did 13 to Orog4, who missed her. Valda and Quinn need to roll a dc12 dex save or be blinded (until the end of round 2); Orog4 failed and is blind.

Remove ads