• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (IC) Rise of the Dracolich

Fradak

Explorer
"The man just said it. He doesn't want his horn back or new business. Or maybe..." said Lorenn, handing the list toward Baenre.

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
"It is unclear if his lack of interest pertains to his colleague or the stolen artifacts as well"

Kalorn had used the plural just to throw the archmage off his game a little. Lorenn had assumed something the archmage hadn't said - probably what the drow had hoped for...

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The Drow sighed and said, "That can be discussed should you recover the Draakhorn. If you rescue the Crimson, I presume that she will be grateful. I don't recommend that you attempt to use the horn without her assistance. I would hate for you to summon the wrong dragon."

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"I am simply making sure that we will not find ourselves in conflict with your order if we should claim the horn. There is still the business of payment from your Andruss, and I need to retrieve my 'men' from his office as well. With that, I think our business will be concluded."

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Sesto could not believe what he heard from the wizard. How could he be so cold? No compassion?
Sesto just nodded in agreement towards Mord. Business was concluded and he just wanted to get out of this place.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Kalorn rasped "If the Brotherhood indeed has residual claims to the Drakhorn, then the Brotherhood has better provide assistance and information."

He wondered if Andruss even existed.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"You have your payment: The last known location of Maccath the Crimson; You have your information: The Crimson knows the location of the Draakhorn, and she knows how to use it. She is an authority on the subject of dragons and on artefacts pertaining to them." declared the Archmage, "Your men await you at the base of the tower. Should you return with the Draakhorn and fail to find the Crimson, we can discuss instructing you in its use. If you find her, you can discuss it with her."

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Kalorn thought furiously. They would have to convey with Imani. How were they to reach someone on the Sea of Moving ice, with no idea where they were? Perhaps he could get another smidgen of information...

Surely the Arcane Brotherhood can do better than "somewhere in the sea of moving ice". It's not a small place...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads