log in or register to remove this ad

 

5E (IC) Rise of the Dracolich

Eastern Lair

The two troll brothers, Oogabooga and Oodnadatta were determined not to let the foul undead versions of their kin to get away, and both chased after the drowned trolls, swiping ineffectually at their backs as they chased. The brother came together shoulder-to-shoulder as the undead moved into a narrow fissure between the northern wall of the lair and the ridge that ran down the middle. They jostled for position yelling, "Eye goddim, geddoudda me way!" and "No, eye goddim, yooz geddoud!"

Meanwhile, clinging to a large spike of ice, Blurcho flung a chunk of ice which shattered and scattered across the floor between the group of cultists, who leaped into action. Two of the cultists spread their cloaks and flew into the air, landing atop one ice-shelf and another. One was right above Blurcho, and he thrust down at the troll with a sword, which Blurcho bat away with his claws.

Arrufel emerged from the northern cavern, and Mord saw him for the first time - an enormous white-striped catfolk with dragonhorns and glowing eyes, he growled at the trolls, and Mord (in his ice-hunter disguise), "How dare you betray your dragon master! Stand down now, or face the wrath of Icy Death, and those loyal to him!"

Sargloth understood none of that, and staying true to the original plan, rushed the big cultist, who dodged and side-stepped all but one of the troll's vicious club-strikes. Arrufel waved an arm, and the cultist that had flow up onto a shelf fired a bow at Sargloth, but the arrows banged into the troll's whalebone shield. Then, cultists set gourd-shaped bottles of alchemical oils alight and flung them at Sargloth and Blurcho. As the bottles broke, they burst into flames around the two trolls.

"Deyz gots FIRE!" shouted one of the other trolls, "Killem quick!"

And he threw a hunk of ice at one of them, smashing the man in the chest.

GM:
(Allies)
Blurcho missed Arrufel
Oodna
missed Skragg6 with OA & dashed to (BZ35)
Ooga missed Skragg5 with OA & dashed to (BZ37)
Sargloth moved to (CM33) & did 14 (club) damage to Arrufel
Troll3
dashed to (CM39)
Troll4 moved to (CY44) & did 20 (ice) damage to DW4
(Enemies)
Arrufel moved to (CL31) & dodged
DragonFang1 moved (flying) to & missed Sargloth
DragonFang2
moved (flying) to & missed Blurcho
DragonWing1
moved to & did 3 (fire) damage to Sargloth
DragonWing2
moved to & missed Sargloth
DragonWing3
moved to & did 3 (fire) damage to Blurcho
DragonWing4
moved to & did 1 (fire) damage to Blurcho
 

log in or register to remove this ad

GM: Encounter: Imani's Agents & Oggsbruff vs Old Icy Death in his Lair on Oyaviggaton
IceLairW7.jpg

Locations:
(BGs)IcyDeath (V44Y47); Skragg1 (AN32); Sk2 (N41); Sk3 (AX37)
(PCs)Alhana (AS32); Kalorn (AT29); Lorenn (K39); Primus (AW37); Sesto (AI32)
(NPCs)Oggsbruff (AF37); Loklafd (AT33); Eko (AY45); Sooty (Dead); KZombies (Destroyed)
(Berzerkers)B1 (AD34); B3 (AI33); B9 (AK43); (Rest are Dead)
(Spells) Sesto's Mace (AB35); Lorenn's Fire Orb (AE42); Primus' Eye (AM37)
Encounter: Mord & Ice Trolls vs Cult of the Dragon in East Lair of Oyaviggaton
IceLairE7.jpg

Locations:
(BGs)Arrufel (CL31); DF1 (CN24); DF2 (CU34); DW1 (CO28); DW2 (CR29); DW3 (CV30); DW4 (CX34);
(BGs)Skragg5 (BT36); Sk6 (BX36);
(PCs)Mord (CJ43); (NPCs)MT1 (CJ43); MT2 (CI35);
(Trolls)Sargloth (CM33); Ooga (BZ37); Blurcho (CS35); Oodna (BZ35); IT3 (CM39); IT4 (CY44)
Visibility (Dark & Foggy) Darkvision 60'=40' (120'=80'), Light (Sesto & Loklafd) 30'ra (15/15).
Terrain Difficult (Everywhere) (Crampons/Claws ignore) (Slide w/ dc11 Acrobatics).
Elevation 8' per colour (darker at bottom) (Down = 15' move; Up = 15' & dc15 Athletics)
(See OOC post#1034 for details)
Name * AC * HP * Hit Dice * PasPrc * Spells * (Notes)
(PCs)
Alhana AC17 HP 15/68 HD 8/8 PP14*
Kalorn AC16(21)* HP 63/63 THP2/5 HD 8/8 PP15 WSS 1/2 EKSS 2/2 (No Fear)
Lorenn AC17(20) HP 54/54 HD 8/8 PP14* SS 2/4 2/3 3/3 Song 2/2 (Mirror)
Mord AC14 HP 45/51 HD 8/8 PP11* SS 2/2
Primus AC12(16) HP 35/59 HD 8/8 PP19 Psi(6) 27/44 (Fear)
Sesto AC18* HP 0/59 HD 8/8 PP15 SS 4/4 2/3 2/3 2/2 CD 1/2 (Light, No Fear) (Dying)
(NPCs)
Loklafd AC14 HP 15/58 HD 9/9 PP12
Eko AC11 HP 1/1 PP13*
Sooty AC12 HP 0/1 PP11* (Gone)
Mordtroll1 AC12 HP 28/39 PP9*
Mordtroll2 AC12 HP 23/39 PP9*
KoboldZombies AC9 HP 0/13 PP8* (Destroyed)
(Trolls)
Oggsbruff AC17 HP 10/105 PP13* (Prone, No Fear)
Sargloth AC18 HP 81/84 PP12* (Regen off)
Oogabooga AC16 HP 68/84 PP12*
Blurcho AC16 HP 80/84 PP12* (Frightened) (Regen off)
Oodnadatta AC16 HP 84/84 PP12*
Ice Troll3 AC16 HP 84/84 PP12* (Frightened)
Ice Troll4 AC16 HP 84/84 PP12* (Frightened)
(Berserkers)
Berserker1 AC13 HP 4/67 (Wet, Prone, Fear, Ex2)
Berserker2 AC13 HP 0/67 (Dead)
Berserker3 AC13 HP 4/67 (Fear, Ex1)
Berserker4 AC13 HP 0/67 (Dead)
Berserker5 AC13 HP 0/67 (Dead)
Berserker6 AC13 HP 0/67 (Dead)
Berserker7 AC13 HP 0/67 (Dead)
Berserker8 AC13 HP 0/67 (Dead)
Berserker9 AC13 HP 6/67 (Fear)
Berserker10 AC13 HP 0/67 (Dead)
Berserker11 AC13 HP 0/67 (Dead)
Name * Damage Taken * (Notes)
(BGs)
Old Icy Death 68;
Wyrmsoul Arrufel 14;
Dragonfang1 0; DF2 0
Dragonwing1 0; DW2 0; DW3 0; DW4 20;
Skragg1 22; Sk2 0; Sk3 0; Sk4 0; Sk5 68; Sk6 43;
End Round Six; Begin Round Seven
 

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Mord commanded his minion to set him down on the nearby ice shelf and then both of them to approach and interfere with the 'half-dragon-cat?', who he assumed to be the leader of the cultists. He doubted either could do anything of use just yet and so he struck out with his eldritch energy, the time for disguises was over, now he had a true target, and perhaps not one expecting a magical attack from a simple warrior.

I figure the first skelly probably has to dash to get to him for now, the other wastes it's action setting Mord down at CH 42(from which Mord takes the chance to move farther to the left, CE 42 at half pace? And then casts Eldritch Blast. Not sure if I can claim Advantage from the disguise, but I'll roll two attacks just in case.

Eldritch Blast(Adv?): 2#1d20+8 17 9 2#1d10+4 8 7 2#1d20+8 12 12
Looks like only one shot has a real chance of hitting though at this point. LOL
 

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Loklafd could hear one of the creatures scraping it's way up the ledge, he couldn't bring himself to move in the direction of the dragon, but he could still fight. Grabbing a pair of torches from his pack he worked to get them both lit. Perhaps these creatures feard fire. Of if not that. Then maybe they could be burned.
 



Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Blurcho didn't like fire at all. No troll did. The rule was simple. Kill the thing with fire, get out of fire, heal, come back and kill some more. He gritted his teeth. It hurt so much. Killing would make him feel better.

He usually stooped, but he stretched up, his long arms having terrible reach.

attack vs flying cultist, claw claw bite: 1D20+7 = [13]+7 = 20
1D20+7 = [2]+7 = 9
1D20+7 = [10]+7 = 17


(I'm assuming that one claw and one bite hit)
Blurcho claw damage vs flying cultist: 1D6+4 = [2]+4 = 6


blurcho bite attack vs flying cultist: 2D6+4 = [5, 3]+4 = 12


OOC: Is blurcho "in" a fire or is the fire gone?
 

OOC:
Is blurcho "in" a fire or is the fire gone?
Blurcho is "on" fire. He's been hit with "alchemist's fire" which currently in 5e does 1d4 fire damage at the start of each of your turns until someone spends an action to make a dc10 dex check to put it out. Kind of a strange mechanic, IMO, as it's more of an action-killer than a fire threat in a lot of ways, but that's how it works. Better against trolls than nearly anything else. I wonder: When you have multiatattack (or extra attack as a PC), are you allowed to use just ONE of them to make that check, or is it expected that you waste your round?
 

Eastern Lair

As the drowned trolls continued to run toward the other side of the lair, Oodnadatta and Oogabooga competed to be the first to follow them. They both scrached large chunks of flesh out of the back of the undead creature as they chased. When they jostled their way through the narrowest part of the passage, they unknowingly set off a magical trap. The undead hadn't set it off, but they were subject to its effects as well, as all four creatures magically slowed in time clawing and running as if in slow motion.

Meanwhile, the fight continued in the east. Mord's troll skeleton put him down on an ice-shelf and moved to join the other as it attacked Wyrmsoul Arrufel. The strange, large hybrid cat-dragon-man drew an oversized greatsword apparently made of ice, defending himself against the skeleton and slamming the blade into Sargloth's shield. Through this, Mord fired an eldritch blast, striking the cult leader in the shoulder, which gave Sargloth an opening to pummel him with a club. The big cultist spat blood and called for aid.

A cultist on the ledge across from him fired arrows at Mord, who ducked one but was struck in the arm by the other. Two cultists came with swords to help Arrufel - one hacking at the skeletal troll while the other stabbed at Sargloth. One on the ledge near Blurcho threw another gourd of alchemist's fire at the Troll Sergeant, which burst over his helmet, setting his head on fire. The trolls howled.

On the same ledge, Blurcho reached up and grabbed a flying cultist and put him into his mouth, biting the cultist's leg while the cultist hacked at his head and shoulders with a sword. Another cultist ran to help that one, stabbing at the big troll's legs. Fire still burned Blurcho's chest, painfully searing his flesh and slowing his regenerative abilities.

A troll called, "Geddem hoos gots fire! I goddem!" and jumped up on the ice-shelf to chase the cultist who had thrown the most recent gourd. Another troll climbed up on the shelf as well, to get the cultist that had earlier struck Blurcho with flame, but was now stabbing at him.

Chaos ensued, and some of it was lit up now, by a glow which came from inside the ice that made up Wyrmsoul Arrufel's enormous greatsword, which burst shards of ice that scattered as they struck Sargloth's shield.

GM:
(Allies)
Mord moved to (CE42) & did 8 (EB) damage to Arrufel
MordTroll1
put Mord down & moved to (CJ37)
MordTroll2 moved to (CJ30) & missed (claw) Arrufel
Oodnadatta
did 15 (claw OA) damage to Skragg6 & dashed (slowed) to (BS37)
Oogabooga did 11 (claw OA) damage to Skragg6 & dashed (slowed) to (BS39)
Blurcho stayed & did 6 (claw) & 12 (bite) damage to DragonFang2
Troll3
dashed to (CQ33)
Troll4 dashed to (CV35)
Sargloth stayed & did 8 & 14 (club) damage to Arrufel
(Enemies)
Trap Slowed Oodna, Ooga, Skragg5, Skragg6
Skragg5
dashed (slowed) to (BN37)
Skragg6 dashed (slowed) to (BQ38)
DragonFang1 stayed & did 7 (bow) damage to Mord
DragonFang2
stayed & did 8 & 4 (sword) damage to Blurcho
Arrufel
stayed & missed Sargloth
DragonWing1
moved to (CL29) & did 8 & 9 (sword) & 7 (cold) to MordTroll2
DragonWing2
moved to (CN32) & did 9 & 9 (sword) to Sargloth
DragonWing3
moved to (CR32) & did 2 (fire) to Sargloth
DragonWing4
moved to (CU36) & did 7 (sword) to Blurcho
Fire
did 1 to Blurcho & 2 to Sargloth (Action to put out)
MordTroll2 vs Arrufel (still sucking, but it could get there and attack)
Claw: 1D20+5 = [4]+5 = 9 for 2D6+3 = [3, 6]+3 = 12
Oogabooga opp attack vs Skragg5
Claw: 1D20+7 = [15]+7 = 22 for 2D6+4 = [2, 5]+4 = 11
Saves vs triggered Slow trap (dc13 Wisdom):
Oodna: 1D20-1 = [4]-1 = 3
Ooga: 1D20-1 = [12]-1 = 11
Skragg1: 1D20-1 = [7]-1 = 6
Skragg2: 1D20-1 = [10]-1 = 9

DF1 vs Mord
Bow: 1D20+5 = [2]+5 = 7 for 1D8+3 = [1]+3 = 4
Bow: 1D20+5 = [20]+5 = 25 for 1D8+3 = [3]+3 = 6
(Crit: I'll use the d8 from the miss... ugh. 7 damage.)
DF2 vs Blurcho
Sword: 1D20+5 = [12]+5 = 17 for 1D6+3 = [5]+3 = 8
Sword: 1D20+5 = [19]+5 = 24 for 1D6+3 = [1]+3 = 4

Arrufel vs Sarge
Sword: 1D20+7 = [9]+7 = 16 for 2D8+3 = [1, 6]+3 = 10
Sword: 1D20+7 = [7]+7 = 14 for 2D8+3 = [2, 6]+3 = 11

DW3 vs Sargloth
Fire: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [14, 7]+5 = 19 for 1D4 = [2] = 2
Dragonwings DW1 vs MT2; DW2 vs Sarg; DW4 vs Blurcho

DW1 Sword: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [7, 16]+5 = 21 for 1D6+3 = [5]+3 = 8
DW1 Sword: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [13, 12]+5 = 18 for 1D6+3 = [6]+3 = 9
DW2 Sword: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [11, 9]+5 = 16 for 1D6+3 = [6]+3 = 9
DW2 Sword: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [13, 16]+5 = 21 for 1D6+3 = [6]+3 = 9
DW4 Sword: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [12, 3]+5 = 17 for 1D6+3 = [4]+3 = 7
DW4 Sword: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [11, 10]+5 = 16 for 1D6+3 = [5]+3 = 8

Fire vs Blurcho & Sargloth
Fire: 1D4 = [1] = 1
Fire: 1d4 = [2] =2

Cold vs MT2 (from DW1) (I haven't been rolling it because Trolls are immune.)
Cold: 2D6 = [4, 3] = 7
Sargloth vs Arrufel

Club: 1D20+7 = [12]+7 = 19 for 1D10+4 = [4]+4 = 8
Club: 1D20+7 = [17]+7 = 24 for 1D10+4 = [10]+4 = 14
Club: 1D20+7 = [2]+7 = 9 for 1D10+4 = [5]+4 = 9
 

tglassy

Adventurer
Primus cursed as he heard the creature coming up behind him, altering his focus so he could see in the dark once more. He turned and saw the creature, nearly on him. A quick lashing with his mind and he attempted to send it's thoughts reeling.

OOC: Bonus Action: Switch Focus back to Third Eye, so he can see in the dark. He just can't do anything without being able to see his opponents.

Action: Ego Whip (3 psi). As an action, choose one creature you can see within 60 feet of you. The target must make a DC 16 Intelligence saving throw. On a failed save, the creature takes 3d8 psychic damage, and it is filled with self-doubt, leaving it able to use its action on its next turn only to take the Dodge, Disengage, or Hide action. On a successful saving throw, it takes half as much damage.

Primus Ego Whip Damage: 3D8+5 = [3, 1, 6]+5 = 15

PP: 24/44
 

Western Lair

Loklafd found that his hands were shaking as he struggled to light the torches. He got it done, but it took all the tricks that his mother had taught him to get them to flame in this bitter cold.

Sesto coughed, lying on his back on the icy ground. He was pierced by ice-shards, but his brightly glowing shield lay on top of him. Lorenn couldn't see the dragon through the fog, and the terror that gripped him didn't seem so bad. There was a troll climbing up the wall to get him (he was perched on his flying board near the ceiling) so Lorenn kicked his board into flight and swooped down over Sesto. He pulled a healing potion from his belt and he poured it on the cleric's shard-wounds, which slowly closed as Sesto regained his senses.

Primus switched his senses so he could see his immediate surroundings just in time for a large frozen, undead troll was about to swipe a claw at him. He reached into its mind (or what remained of it - a sorrowful echo of a mind, easy enough for the psychic to pierce). The undead troll waved its arms about, as if trying to swat away an invisible threat, and left Primus alone for the moment.

Another undead troll came around the ice-shelf where Alhana and Loklafd were sheltering. The elf shot it with a well-placed arrow (her other arrow broke as it struck a particularly solid patch of frozen flesh) but the creature came on. Alhana made the split-second decision to hold her ground and shield Loklafd with her body, and the undead was on her, scratching and biting as she cried out in spite of herself.

OOC: Still Kalorn, the few remaining Berzerkers, and unfortunately, the Dracolich to go to roll the round...


GM:
(Allies)
Loklafd stayed & lit 2 torches
Sesto made a death save
Lorenn dashed (cunning, flying) to (AH32) & healed Sesto for 12 (potion)
Primus stayed & did 15 psychic (Ego Whip) damage to Skragg3
Alhana
stayed & did 18 (bow) damage to Skragg1
(Enemies)
Skragg1 moved to (AQ30) & did 9 (claw) & 5 (bite) damage to Alhana
Skragg2
climbed down & dashed to (S35)
Skragg3 stayed & dodged
 

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
OOC: I'm going to describe what Kalorn is trying to do, but I'm not 100% sure if it's doable.

I'm assuming that the undead troll between Kalorn and Sesto, and although said troll is not illuminated by Sesto's glowing shield, that the troll is silhouetted, ie Kalorn is aware of it's presence. So the plan is to walk up near the troll then cast thunder step to blast the troll and teleport to Sesto. If getting the troll is not possible, then getting to Sesto is more important.

Kalorn saw the outline of the undead troll. He walked purposefully towards it, sword in high guard. However, once he was neared it, he muttered "shadows take me" and slammed the ground with his left leg, vanishing through the floor as a loud explosion resonated, blasting the area

Thunder step, con save for half damage, DC 15: 3D10 = [7, 10, 2] = 19


He appeared besides Sesto. Holding his sword high with his left hand, he briefly fumbled with a vial, popped it open and poured its content down his throat.

"Get up priest!" he said in a low but urgent voice "we need you"

Healing potion onf Sesto, using action surge: 2D4+2 = [1, 1]+2 = 4


@Prickly Pear you're back! made good use of it!

He moved away from Sesto, in the hope that they wouldn't make too tempting a target for the dragon...

Kalorn of Mulmaster, the cursed sell-sword (Fighter(eldrich knight) 3/Warlock(hexblade) 5; alt-human, soldier)
HP: 63/63, Hit dice: 3/3 fighter, 4/5 warlock
Temp HP: 15/15 (ARMOR OF AGATHY
AC: 16 Temp AC:
Passive Perception 15
Saves: Str: +5, Dex: -1, Con: +5,2Int: +0 , Wis: +2, Cha: +4
Warlock slots remaining = 0/2. EK slots remaining = 2/2
Action surge = 0/1. Second wind = 1/1, hexblade curse = 1/1
Potions of healing remaining: 6
 

Western Lair

Karlon hobbled up to the nearest drowned troll and stomped his strange leg, creating a loud thunderous noise that both rattled the undead creature, cracking some of its frozen meat, and teleported the swordsman off the treasure-shelf. He reappeared next to the fallen Cleric, and he helped Sesto to his feet while feeding him a healing potion.

The ice covering the nearby seawater pool cracked apart, and Oggsbruff climbed out, followed by one of Lorenn's summoned northmen. Through chattering teeth, the northman called to his few remaining kinsmen (in an old dialect related to Reghed) and the berzerkers pulled back, attempting to find a way to be more useful in this battle than to simply die one after the other, against the might of the dragon.

Old Icy Death flew out of sight into the deeper parts of the lair, leaving his undead minions to do the task of dispatching the invaders while he built up the magical energy needed for another ice-blast.

GM:
(Allies)
Kalorn did 19 (thunder) damage to Skragg1
& teleported to (AJ31) & healed 4 (potion) Sesto
Oggsbruff
climbed out of the water & moved to (AM34)
Berzerker1 climbed out of the water & moved to (AL32)
Berzerker3 dashed to (AP33)
Berzerker9 dashed to (AU41)
(Enemies)
Old Icy Death failed to recharge his breath weapon & moved (out of sight) to (AN55)
Skragg4 dashed (out of sight) to (AB56)
Skragg1 dc15 Con Save vs Kalorn's Thunderstep
Con Save: 1D20+5 = [2]+5 = 7
Dracolich Breath Recharge (Nope)
Breath Recharge: 1D6 = [2] = 2
 

GM: Encounter: Imani's Agents & Oggsbruff vs Old Icy Death in his Lair on Oyaviggaton
IceLairW8.jpg

Locations:
(BGs)IcyDeath (AN55); Skragg1 (AQ30); Sk2 (S35); Sk3 (AX37); Sk4 (AB56)
(PCs)Alhana (AS32); Kalorn (AJ32); Lorenn (AH32); Primus (AW37); Sesto (AI32)
(NPCs)Oggsbruff (AM34); Loklafd (AT33); Eko (AD31); Sooty (Dead); KZombies (Destroyed)
(Berzerkers)B1 (AL32); B3 (AP33); B9 (AU41); (Rest are Dead)
(Spells) Sesto's Mace (AB35); Lorenn's Fire Orb (AE42);
Encounter: Mord & Ice Trolls vs Cult of the Dragon in East Lair of Oyaviggaton
IceLairE8.jpg

Locations:
(BGs)Arrufel (CL31); DF1 (CN24); DF2 (CU34); DW1 (CO28); DW2 (CR29); DW3 (CV30); DW4 (CX34);
(BGs)Skragg5 (BT36); Sk6 (BX36);
(PCs)Mord (CE42); (NPCs)MT1 (CJ37); MT2 (CI35);
(Trolls)Sargloth (CM33); Ooga (BZ37); Blurcho (CS35); Oodna (BZ35); IT3 (CM39); IT4 (CY44)
Visibility (Dark & Foggy) Darkvision 60'=40' (120'=80'), Light (Sesto & Loklafd) 30'ra (15/15).
Terrain Difficult (Everywhere) (Crampons/Claws ignore) (Slide w/ dc11 Acrobatics).
Elevation 8' per colour (darker at bottom) (Down = 15' move; Up = 15' & dc15 Athletics)
(See OOC post#1034 for details)
Name * AC * HP * Hit Dice * PasPrc * Spells * (Notes)
(PCs)
Alhana AC17 HP 15/68 HD 8/8 PP14*
Kalorn AC16(21)* HP 63/63 THP2/5 HD 8/8 PP15 WSS 1/2 EKSS 2/2 (No Fear)
Lorenn AC17(20) HP 54/54 HD 8/8 PP14* SS 2/4 2/3 3/3 Song 2/2 (Mirror)
Mord AC14 HP 45/51 HD 8/8 PP11* SS 2/2
Primus AC12(16) HP 35/59 HD 8/8 PP19 Psi(6) 27/44 (Fear)
Sesto AC18* HP 0/59 HD 8/8 PP15 SS 4/4 2/3 2/3 2/2 CD 1/2 (Light, No Fear) (Dying)
(NPCs)
Loklafd AC14 HP 15/58 HD 9/9 PP12
Eko AC11 HP 1/1 PP13*
Sooty AC12 HP 0/1 PP11* (Gone)
Mordtroll1 AC12 HP 28/39 PP9*
Mordtroll2 AC12 HP 23/39 PP9*
KoboldZombies AC9 HP 0/13 PP8* (Destroyed)
(Trolls)
Oggsbruff AC17 HP 20/105 PP13* (No Fear)
Sargloth AC18 HP 59/84 PP12* (Regen off)
Oogabooga AC16 HP 78/84 PP12*
Blurcho AC16 HP 60/84 PP12* (Frightened) (Regen off)
Oodnadatta AC16 HP 84/84 PP12*
Ice Troll3 AC16 HP 84/84 PP12* (Frightened)
Ice Troll4 AC16 HP 84/84 PP12* (Frightened)
(Berserkers)
Berserker1 AC13 HP 4/67 (Fear, Ex2)
Berserker3 AC13 HP 4/67 (Fear, Ex1)
Berserker9 AC13 HP 6/67 (Fear)
Name * Damage Taken * (Notes)
(BGs)
Old Icy Death 68;
Wyrmsoul Arrufel 44;
Dragonfang1 0; DF2 18;
Dragonwing1 0; DW2 0; DW3 0; DW4 20;
Skragg1 59; Sk2 0; Sk3 15; Sk4 0; Sk5 68; Sk6 69;
End Round Seven; Begin Round Eight
 

gargoyleking

Adventurer
His enire body shaking with the cold and numbed from exposure, Loklafd managed to get both torches lit. Then taking one in each hand he stepped up to the Skragg abd tried to attack it. Unfortunately, he was still stiff from his wounds and both attacks went wide.

Dual-torches: 2#1d20+5 9 7 2#1d4+3 5 6
Figures, try something new and roll crap to do it. Oh well.
 

tglassy

Adventurer
(Primus can teleport 20 ft per Psi point, as long as he can see the destination, as a bonus action. How many psi points would he need to spend to be able to see the dragon? He still has his sensor, so he can see through that.

Alternatively, he can teleport up to six people to a spot his sensor can see. Can his sensor see the dragon, or so I need to move that?)
 

OOC:
(Primus can teleport 20 ft per Psi point, as long as he can see the destination, as a bonus action. How many psi points would he need to spend to be able to see the dragon? He still has his sensor, so he can see through that.

Alternatively, he can teleport up to six people to a spot his sensor can see. Can his sensor see the dragon, or so I need to move that?)
Ah I thought his sensor disappeared when he switched to seeing the Skragg. If it's still around he will need to move it to find the dragon. I think the best thing is for you to tell me how far/what direction and I will tell you if he finds the Dracolich. (The dragon could be heard flying south-eastward). Then you can decide about the teleport.
 

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Mord instructed the skeletons to surround and attack Arrufel the first stumbled past him to the other side and clumsily swiped at the man while the other ambled up and seemed strike the cultist while he was distracted. Then Mord followed up with a pair of blasts, hoping to take out the enemy leadership.

Claw (1each): 2#1d20+5 12 19 2#2d6+3 12 10

Eldritch Blast: 2#1d20+8 19 11 2#1d10+4 14 14
 

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC:

Ah I thought his sensor disappeared when he switched to seeing the Skragg. If it's still around he will need to move it to find the dragon. I think the best thing is for you to tell me how far/what direction and I will tell you if he finds the Dracolich. (The dragon could be heard flying south-eastward). Then you can decide about the teleport.

OOC: No, the sensor is just Concentration, the Darkvision is his Focus. It's one of those things about the Mystic where they were trying to give them two things to focus on and it just got wonky. They were talking about just letting the Psion be able to use their Concentration on two things at once, to give them a little something, but we'll see what comes from it when they finally release it.

Either way, the main problem here is it takes an action to move the sensor. So what I'm going to do is use a bonus action, and a psi point or two, to teleport somewhere near my friends but not in range of baddies (if possible), then I'll use an Action to move the Sensor 30 ft towards the Dragon. My plan is to get the Sensor where I can see the Dragon, and on my next move teleport everyone to the Dragon to just wail on it.
 

Prickly Pear

Explorer
WHAM!!!
Suddenly everything went strange in the narrow passage. Oodnadatta couldn't move very fast and he just managed to swipe once at the body in front of him. The skragg seemed slow too.
Oodnadatta tried to shake off this strange feeling but it persisted.
Come on, MOVE, he wanted to shout but the words only came out as a stutter.

 

Most Liked Threads

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top