Ailward Stepney (cohort): 19
Wieland: 18
Angus: 16
Lady Pendour: 15
Meridith: 14
Syndra Stormraven (druid): 13
Quinn: 12
Maur: 12

Acolyte Zombies [x24]: 12 (move forward 15 ft.)
Henry Hawtrey (wild. rogue): 11
Sir Ghal: 11
Samantha Willowchild (cleric): 10 (delays to match Lady Pendour)
Temperance Redding (fighter): 8
Dwarven Militia Fighters [x2]: 4
Elle Redding (cleric): 3 (delays to match Lady Pendour)
Militia Fighters [x4]: 2
Militia Soldiers [x3]: 1

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Whoops, sorry I got the username mixed up JustinCase is Maur, isn't he? LOL

Yeah sometimes I mix up people too. But that’s what happens if you play a noblewoman like Lady Pendour.

Initiative Caerth: 1D20+3 = [19]+3 = 22

Not sure how much I can post in the weekend, but my first casting will be Magic Fang on Screech, followed by Giant’s Wrath on the next turn.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
LOL I just remembered that Neurotic was Maur, which means you're playing Caerth Aw come on, I know Lady P is an NPC!! The problem is, I need a picture gallery to orient myself. It's easier when you're playing in person, at a table. But keeping track on a blind forum? Different story

Haha, and Caerth and Tuck are very different characters, so no luck trying to match those mentally!

Well, so are Maur and Akos, actually. Angus and Big Tim are at least similar in that they are both big honourable fighters.

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Well, so are Maur and Akos, actually. Angus and Big Tim are at least similar in that they are both big honourable fighters.
emoji1.png
Yeah, I play Big Tim kind of like The Hulk (think: the scene in the first Avengers movie, where he meets Loki in battle, lol 😛) but with the sense of duty and honor that Captain America has.

I play Angus like the Scottish version of the mad Irishman in Braveheart. ("It's MY ISLAND!") 😛😎

Remove ads