World of Kulan DM
Round Two
Wererat: 24
Phar: 19
Caerth: 16
Raius: 13
Aureus: 12
Quinn: 11

Attacked for both the wererat and Phar (with his bow). The wererat took the 1 point of damage from Phar's spell in round one but he made his Reflex save in round two. Wererat moved and threw his spear. Hit Raius using scent to pinpoint the guard's position. This round, Raius will step back from the wererat, drop his bow, and draw his sword.

Aureus is still hiding and waiting for a flanking opportunity with another melee combatant.

[MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION], it's now Caerth's turn again.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Scott DeWar said:
attack, damage, attack, damage,: 1D20+1 = [20]+1 = 21;2D4+7 = [4, 2]+7 = 13;1D20+9 = [16]+9 = 25;2D4+7 = [4, 1]+7 = 12

[sblock=players note]I do not know if he is flanking or not. if sso, the 21 att is a 23 and the 25 a 27.
after note: the 21 is a nat 20 that only registered a +1 that should have been a +10, there fore the first attack is an attack of 30.[/sblock]

Crit confirm: 1D20+10 = [2]+10 = 12;2D4+7 = [4, 4]+7 = 15

[not a crit :( ]
Hmm, shouldn't his attack value for his first attack be +14? That's what it says on your PC sheet for the spiked chain's full attack routine (+14/+9). And I'll give you flanking. The first roll would be 20+14=34 +2 for flanking = 36. The second roll would be 16+9=25 +2 for flanking = 26. Both of those are hits.

That would mean your confirm roll would be 2+14=16+2 for flanking = 18. Unfortunately, that's still not a critical hit but it's closer. Heh. :p

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Round Three
Wererat: 24
Phar: 19
Caerth: 16
Raius: 13
Aureus: 12
Quinn: 11

Wererat attacked Aureus at the top of round three. Hit twice with its claws. The second claw attack was a critical. It made it's save vs. Phar's ongoing spell.
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], you're up.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
No rush. I'm taking a bit of a break over the next couple of days to work on some other stuff and prep for the relaunch of Realmsian Dragonstar.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hmm, shouldn't his attack value for his first attack be +14? That's what it says on your PC sheet for the spiked chain's full attack routine (+14/+9). And I'll give you flanking. The first roll would be 20+14=34 +2 for flanking = 36. The second roll would be 16+9=25 +2 for flanking = 26. Both of those are hits.

That would mean your confirm roll would be 2+14=16+2 for flanking = 18. Unfortunately, that's still not a critical hit but it's closer. Heh. :p
pah! that is right. I have been tired and in pain when I get home.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION], is your deployment over? I've been acting for Aureus during the latest combat, and I'm wondering if I should continue?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases