Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
For the ritual, Phar will load up on Resistance Cantrips (+1 to save), Dispel Magic, Break Enchantment and a Polymorph. I don't have bear's endurance unfortunately.
Okay, so that means Phar is choosing to add Polymorph to his spellbook.

Rolling for the percentage chance of him being transformed back into a silver elf. It's a 50% chance with polymorph active as part of the ritual.

50% chance for Galzadar to be transformed back into a silver elf: 1D100 = [88] = 88

Nope. He remains a shadowstar elf. :(

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, I got a 15 on the die. I'd call that pretty good. Perhaps Phar's words are worth a circumstances bonus as well. Did anyone have eagles splendor to help him?
@Neurotic had planned to have Maur memorize Eagle's Splendor, plus the is a +2 bonus from Caerth for Aid Another. That's another +4 to your roll, at minimum.

EDIT: Add to that another +2 for your IC post.

That is a total of 29, so far. With another 3 successful Aid Another checks, Phar will make the Diplomacy check.

Scotley

Hero
Not that I erred in Phar's roll, his actual Diplomacy is +11. So that's three more.

I believe familiars can aid another. And they get their master's skills modded by their own abilities. The issue is what Knightfall will allow given the language barrier for animals trying to be diplomatic. I am currently fostering a bunny and I can tell you he doesn't need to speak to influence my behavior in a way that is favorable to him. :) Phar's hawk familiar is available should it be allowed. Even at a penalty it might be worth a shot. He is only adding to the master's message, not trying to convey a concept independently. He'd have Phar's 8 ranks at -2 for a 6 Charisma. But alas, he failed if it were to be allowed.
aid another diplomacy: 1D02+6 = [2]+6 = 8

Unless of course he is sharing the Eagle's splendor...

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Not that I erred in Phar's roll, his actual Diplomacy is +11. So that's three more.

I believe familiars can aid another. And they get their master's skills modded by their own abilities. The issue is what Knightfall will allow given the language barrier for animals trying to be diplomatic. I am currently fostering a bunny and I can tell you he doesn't need to speak to influence my behavior in a way that is favorable to him. :) Phar's hawk familiar is available should it be allowed. Even at a penalty it might be worth a shot. He is only adding to the master's message, not trying to convey a concept independently. He'd have Phar's 8 ranks at -2 for a 6 Charisma. But alas, he failed if it were to be allowed.
aid another diplomacy: 1D02+6 = [2]+6 = 8
Unless of course he is sharing the Eagle's splendor...
I meant the quasit :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases