• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

3.5 Kulan: Knightfall's Aerie of the Crow God pbp Game [OOC #2]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION], aka Caerth
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], aka Phar
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], aka Quinn

NPCs: Aureus, Lorien
(Both these NPCs were once PCs.)

Since the original OOC thread is over the 1,000 post limit. I'm creating a second one. And since you guys are all interested in continuing, I w say that we go on until you guys are ready to put a fork into it.

Cheers!

Robert B.

Rogue's Gallery thread in the World of Kulan forum.

Last edited:

Scotley

Villager
Oddly enough I did not get the notification that you mentioned me. Let me test: [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I didn't get the mention notification either.

I get the strangest feeling we are walking out of a frying pan [bat swarm] and into the fire [rat swarm]

Scotley

Villager
That time the notification worked. Who's got a light? I have a cantrip, but in 3.5 it will be a temporary solution.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Nope, no light spells. Torches could work, but so near to a flock of bats?

Is it a flock of bats? A gaggle? A troupe?

Advertisement