• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
The DM said:
"...Quinn can move to attack the Owlbear Skeleton without worrying about an AoO. That undead foe only has a 5-ft. reach, as it is a Large (long) creature, not Large (tall) creature. He can't charge, however, as Henry is in his way and now paralyzed."

Quinn, I think I hurt the OB Skellie pretty bad; why don't you see if you can finish clobbering him? 😛🤣

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
So, all those within 40 feet of the mummy must make a DC 16 Will saving throw vs. its Despair ability. Those that fail are paralyzed with fear for 3 rounds (as previously rolled).
Caerth will save: 1D20+9+4 = [5]+9+4 = 18

Phew! That was closer than I had hoped. :oops:
Tarrak's stench lasts 1d6+4 minutes.
Must've been something he ate! :ROFLMAO:

Reminder!
The only light in the cave is coming from Cruel Justice.
Well, there is still a burning sphere next to Caerth and Galzadar. It's not doing anything, but I do believe it sheds some light.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Question: if Maur runs and jumps over the depression, he would use only his normal move right? Tarrak couldn't eat Wieland with Maur there (assuming he survives OAs)

Last edited:

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
Question: if Maur runs and jumps over the depression, he wouls use only his normal move right? Tarrak couldn't eat Wiwland with Maur ghere (assuming he survives OAs)
Quinn, I think I hurt the OB Skellie pretty bad; why don't you see if you can finish clobbering him? 😛🤣
Neurotic, You may have some typos there that may scramble our Poor DM's tired mind. Could you fix those?

Tellerain Hawke, I'm tryin'! there was a darn rook in my way, but it has gone and wept his eyes out in fear of his mummy so I be there in a few!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Question: if Maur runs and jumps over the depression, he would use only his normal move right? Tarrak couldn't eat Wieland with Maur there (assuming he survives OAs)
Yes, you wouldn't have to worry about the difficult terrain. However, if he runs down the slope, he has to make a DC 10 Balance check to keep from falling.

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
Knightfall, I see there is something dead on the other side of Henery, can Quinn stand there, or does he need to kick it out of the way first? If it is a rook, does it just smell dead and it is still alive? Not sure about those rooks, they stink as bad as Harpies.

Basicly, that is where I am trying to move to, to get to the ob skellie.

Remove ads