• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Can Angus move in this path...?

D8DD3A88-5A54-4FAA-9174-845478FC6E5C.jpeg

Angus has 70' movement... If each of those moves cost x3 movement (15'), I'd still have 10' of movement left. 😛

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I may have counted wrong. I even said penultimate last round...but mini stats said 2/6...I'll check

Maur has separate air elemental turning pool...but I dont think that counts

Also, I'm losing damage bonus ftom divine favor next round, and on the round I cast recitation that cost 2 damage too :(

We meed to end this fast(er)

Quinn may have made that harder by removing himself from flanking position? Tarrak can still 5' step. Right?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Can Angus move in this path...?

View attachment 142535
Angus has 70' movement... If each of those moves cost x3 movement (15'), I'd still have 10' of movement left. 😛
Moving up the slope costs two squares each; moving horizontally along the slope is normal movement unless Angus passes through a square that is part of a depression. Those squares cost x2 as well and x4 when up the slope. The rough, rocky terrain that the male dwarf moved through costs x3 and x6 while up the slope.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Neurotic:
Here are the two options for Maur's 5-ft. step through the air and still threaten Tarrak.

Option #1 is the idea I posted previously. It would allow Angus to move and attack Tarrak with ease, and Angus doesn't have to make a Balance check. Enough of his bulk is away from the edge of the crevasse, but if someone tries to knock him over, it could go badly. Tarrak is not really in a position to do that, however.

Options #2 will have Maur flying over the edge of the crevasse and he will still threaten Tarrak. Angus will be able to move to more solid footing vs. the ghast lord. The risk is Maur getting hit and falling onto the edge of the crevasse.

You could also have Maur move out of range of Tarrak's weapon so Maur can cast a spell or drink a potion next round.

Map 3 for Neurotic.png

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
As long as Maur flies it isn't a problem. Dispeling it would effectively remove him from the fight. But it is imperative that Angus can attack so I believe #2 is the right one. Maur will 5' step away once Angus joins the fight

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads