• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
For @JustinCase Only:
So, with the failed save, Caerth has contracted Ghoul Fever. It takes a day to incubate, so he's not going to suffer any ill effects until 24 hours have passed. Now, you know that but Caerth doesn't know. He knows something feels wrong after being bitten.

A successful Knowledge (religion) check (DC 19) will allow Caerth to know what he's contracted, what the effects will be, and how best to deal with it. I don't believe he can use Heal on himself, but Maur could help the half-orc druid after the fight is over. (Maur has a total bonus of +10 on Heal checks.)

Aureus could also help as she has a +6 on Heal checks.

Well, I have a cure disease spell, so I’m not too worried. I’ll roll tomorrow or when it’s relevant.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Air quality alerts going off and it is bad enough to even affect me. I am hardly ever affected by pollen, but I guess the lungs have to be able to breath, huh? I will get a post up thursday
Stay safe, man. Bad air quality can be deadly. Only post for this game and the Bluffside game when you're feeling up to it.

I Have a phone therapy appointment in a couple of hours, so I'll be busy during that time. After the appointment, I'll probably have to take a nap for a little while. Talking to my therapist can be real emotional. It always helps, but it can be draining.

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
info:

1. thunderstorm brewing right now and may have to shut down computer
2. updating Quinn's stat block without shield of law.
3. I will be attacking with the spiked chain of command
[the chain of command is the goram chain I beat this guy with so he knows who is in command!]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is the updated battle map for the round. @Tellerian Hawke, you're up to end the round!

Battle Against the Undead Horde_Round 16.png

Remove ads