• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I will wait for T.H.'s post for the end of the round before posting for Eutharic. I will post again for Phar too. Another rapid shot.

While waiting for T.H. to post to finish round 24, here is the revised initiative order for round 25. Eutharic will interact with Phar. Caerth loses one hp and takes unholy damage from the damning darkness spell this round but is being shielded from the ring of blades by Quinn.

Round Twenty-Five
Eutharic (demon familiar): 27 (took healing potions to Caerth and Quinn)
Swarm of Bats (summoned): 22 (panicked [fled]; took shelter on the ceiling)
Caerth: 22 (healed by cure serious wounds potion; used CLWs wand on himself)
Screech: 22 (sickened; flying to Carnell)
Phar: 19 (rapid shot; missed)
Tarrak: 19 (cast spider legs spell; climbing)
Aureus: 18 (hurt badly)
Sir Ghal: 18 (near death)
Galzadar the Fallen: 13 (entangled)
Quinn (flying): 12 (shields Caerth from ring of blades; full attack)
Maur: 12
Acolyte Zombies [x12]: 12
(motionless)
Acolyte Zombies [x3]: 12 (motionless)
Henry Hawtrey (wild. rogue): 11 (hurt; fires crossbow this round)
Thorvid (male dwarf fighter): 4 (going to get Samantha)
Bothild (female dwarf fighter): 4 (hurt; carrying Zephora)
Scarborax (sorcerer): 0 (concentrating on dancing lights spell)
Lady Pendour: 0 (mounted [waiting]; sickened)
Ailward Stepney (cohort): 0 (at horses [waiting])
Tristan: 0 (at horses [waiting]; sickened)
Elle Redding (cleric): 0 (riding on Angus)
Wieland: 0 (fatigued; near death | riding on Angus)
Angus: 0 (sickened) ⬅️

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@JustinCase:
Eutharic just brought a healing potion to Caerth that Phar had. The potions were taken off of Crisenth by Thorvid and made their way to Phar through Elle. The quasit confirmed that the potions are indeed healing potions.

Caerth is now at 18 hit points. He is currently being cradled/shielded by Quinn and demon is sitting on the half-orc druid's chest. (Can you say awkward.)

It's your turn.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so at this point, Caerth, Quinn, and Eutharic are all taking up the same square, which isn't really defined very well in the rules, IMO, when not grappling. While Quinn is carrying Caerth, neither of them can attack Tarrak. Quinn can't put Caerth down until his turn (or he can fly him away as planned.)

Caerth can choose to move out of the square to an adjacent square, which will provoke an AoO from Tarrak. Caerth can't fly, I believe, in the current situation. I have to look at the spell JustinCase used again.

Caerth could try to make a Concentration check to cast a spell defensively, but I'm going to say he has a -2 circumstance penalty on any attempt to cast a spell. He could also use his cure light wounds wand, which doesn't provoke an AoO.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so Phar is up next and I want to check to see if @Scotley is out there and able to post before I roll another rapid shot attack for him. I won't wait too long, but it will be at least until Noon MST before I post anything for him.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads