Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Update: I got the joj, it is with a company called Bonitron, it starts at 12/per hour, us dollars, I just finished my second week and I enjoy my work. The work is light assembly that utilizes some of my knowledge of the last 36 years.

an example would be my last job prior as an electrician where I worked with the same kind of wire as I do now with an insulation called THHN 2 that does not bend and twist like what everyone else is working with. I on the other hand worked with that wire all the time feeding it in conduit or as romex cable or as metal clad cable . its old hat to me. It obeys my every command!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hi guys,

sorry for being MIA for so long. I've been really burnt out the whole pbp experience. Running multiple games at once got very difficult. Plus there was the whole cockroaches in my building fiasco. It all put me in a sour mood. I've been playing a lot of Ragnarok Online 2, Majesty 2, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, and SimCity 4. I needed some time not having to worry about being a DM.

My plan was always to finish up the current story line for this game when the new year rolled around, and that's my goal to start. For those of you playing in the Shackled City game, that one won't get going again right away. I want to focus on finishing Crow God, first. After the story arc is done, I will switch to concentrating on Shackled City (and eventually my Dragonstar pbp game). I do need to refresh my memory as to where we left off, but I'm hoping to get a post up by the end of this week. But no promises. New updates will like only be once a week. Maybe twice once I get back into the groove.

first, I have to figure out which plastic bin I stored all my 3e books (to protect them from any potential cockroach invasion). :p

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Good to hear from you again! Take your time; the important thing is to have fun and not burning out.

Scotley

Hero
I do understand. I've been more than a little distracted from gaming myself. Now that the holidays are over and the weather if fit only for sitting indoors in front of the computer I expect I'll be ready to get back to it. I stand ready when you are.

Remove ads