Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I just realized I didn't update my spell sheet after that divination and levelling :(
I wanted Insignia of healing among other things - we had some downtime, but we focused so much on the divination I forgot to mention it...

Valiant spirit for Angus probably. Maybe Litrix, but I think Angus hits harder ;)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I just realized I didn't update my spell sheet after that divination and levelling :(
I wanted Insignia of healing among other things - we had some downtime, but we focused so much on the divination I forgot to mention it...

Valiant spirit for Angus probably. Maybe Litrix, but I think Angus hits harder ;)
No worries.

Where exactly do you want Maur to move, so I can place him on the battle map?

EDIT: He would be right next to Caerth, to the left of him on the map, correct?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Like this...
The Dead Oasis_Muar moves.png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Initiative Order (Round Five)
Caerth: 19 (unconscious, stable)
Aureus: 17 (moves; heals Caerth)
Phar: 15 (scorching ray; critical miss; hits once; falls prone)
Angus: 14
Dire Ghoul Wolves [x2]: 14
Maur: 13 ⬅️
Quinn: 8
Litrix: 5 (paralysed; 3 rounds left)

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Bitterly cold right now in Edmonton. I did not have a restful sleep last night. I might need to go back to bed. 🥶:sleep:

Still wait for @Tellerian Hawke's next set of attacks for Angus. He's really busy, so it might be a while before he can get them to me. Once he does, I will post them here.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Tellerian Hawke is very busy right now, so I will be rolling for Angus. I'll do that sometime tomorrow as it is past 1 A.M.

FYI, I have physio tomorrow, so if I don't get to by the mid-afternoon, it won't be until later in the evening. I'll try to get it done before I go to physio.

Last edited:

Remove ads