Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I told you I was lost. :blush: Will try to get straightened out again. Guess and aid another roll is in order.
With that roll, Phar helps Aureus find a makeshift secret cache under another floorboard. Inside the dugout space, the two of them find a belt pouch that contains 10 platinum coins, 50 gold coins, and a glass vial that is shaped like the pommel of a blade. Aureus can tell that the liquid inside is the poison that brought down Raius. You don't find any sign of an antidote in the pouch, however.

Sitting under pouch is an old piece of vellum that has a map on one side and a written note on the other. The map is obviously Carnell. Gurnard's Arms and Pendour Manor are both clearly marked on the map. The scrawled note on the back of the map is in Common and says...

"My bastard of a son is rumored to be hiding somewhere near this village. Go there and find him and the breeder. Try not to hurt her. Pretend you are mercenary seeking work if the locales become suspicious of you. Try not to kill anyone without good reason. And, no Odilos, hunger is not a good enough reason. And do not infect anyone, at all. Be a shadow not a club. I know that's hard for you, but I must insist! If you get into trouble, I will not send reinforcements. If you must have help, there is one of your brothers in the village. While his blood isn't strong, he could be useful."

Scotley

Hero
I'm planning to take the family on a vacation trip tomorrow, so I don't expect to post again for about a week. Please NPC Phar as needed until my return.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
My next post will likely go up tomorrow.

EDIT: I forgot that today (Monday) was the day our cleaning lady comes and I have to deal with her being here. (She's very chatty.) Plus, I had to do laundry. Tomorrow is writing class night, and I have to do at least one more load of laundry.

So, it's looking like maybe Wednesday for my next post. :-S

Last edited:

Remove ads