Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
How are you, KF?
Tired, sore, and overheated. We just had three days in a row with temperatures above 30°C / 86°F. Every part of me is uncomfortable. I had to spend the bulk of the afternoon at the mall to keep from slowly roasting in the oven that is my apartment during the day.

This is the first time I've had my PC on in three days. :(

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I've been there with the extended heat wave. Glad it's cooled down somewhat in my part of the world. Take your time!

Scotley

Hero
Tired, sore, and overheated. We just had three days in a row with temperatures above 30°C / 86°F. Every part of me is uncomfortable. I had to spend the bulk of the afternoon at the mall to keep from slowly roasting in the oven that is my apartment during the day.

This is the first time I've had my PC on in three days. :(

I take it you live far enough North not to have Air Conditioning at home? Living in the sun-drenched and extremely humid part of the country pretty much every building and vehicle is air conditioned and in July and August even that is barely enough. 86+ is our average high from mid May to late September with occasional forays above 100. The good news is we only have a week or two when the average low is below freezing each year. I can't imagine trying to sleep in the heat. I hope you'll get a cool front soon.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, there still isn't going to be posts for a while. My sister woke up yesterday with a dozen tiny bites on her arm, and we're sure we have bedbugs. Thus, that's going to be my life for the next few weeks -- at least. Sorry.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, still dealing with bedbugs. Our second spraying was on Monday, but I keep waking up with more bite. Today was the first day without any new ones -- that I can see. It isn't helping that it's hot as hell again and smokey from the B.C. Wildfires. I'm so stressed right now, I can barely think straight. :(

It might be a while, guys. Sorry.

We will get back to it eventually! :D

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Update with the bedbug (?) war...

We've had our place sprayed twice and inspectors say that they haven't seen any signs of bedbugs. My sister got rid of the couch and my bed. A new couch arrived yesterday, but my new bed won't arrive until Monday. So, I'm stuck staying at my mom/step-dad's place.

My life is a circus and the big top fell down. :(

Remove ads