Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Whoops, i missed this in the DMG: "The item can also be used by any character whose alignment corresponds to the nonneutral portion of the item’s alignment."

So, Kang can be used by any NE of TN character while Cruel Justice can be used by any character with the following alignments: LE, LN, LG, TN.

My brain took a break there. :oops:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Quinn is true neutral, so Cruel J- was happy to oblige.

Kang would not complain too loud either, but I, the player can only say the just one of those weapons should be used by Quinn. If needed, he will carry Kang if no one else will.

ok, I am back to a state of confusion. [there can be no state with out change]
I have Kang[?] and who has Cruel Justice?

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

if any are interested, here is an image shot of phb level advancement:
Screenshot 2019-08-18 17.14.44.png

which means, Quinn is level 9

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
His total XP is 31,505 unless I missed something. That would only make him 8th level. He should have started with the minimum XP for 7th level.

:unsure:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I also noted that Quinn has the max HP for all of his levels. That seems excessive. He should definitely of had max. HP for level one. But then rolled HP for all future levels. That might have been my fault when explaining things.

EDIT: Of course, you inherited Quinn from Voda Vosa, so it was likely a miscommunication to him from me since English wasn't his first language.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
ok, I am back to a state of confusion. [there can be no state with out change]
I have Kang[?] and who has Cruel Justice?
Aureus has Cruel Justice. Thateous claimed it for the character when he was still playing. Now the character is an NPC. It could go to Quinn instead and Aureus will take Kang, if you prefer. Or Kang could go to Caerth.

Scott DeWar

Well, Voda Vosa was still learning English way back when, so a misunderstanding could have happened. I picked up Quinn at level 6.

By tthe way, according to post 354, I had 27, xxx or so xp. did that include some of what you just awarded?

As to who has what, let's hear from the others first.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Well, Voda Vosa was still learning English way back when, so a misunderstanding could have happened. I picked up Quinn at level 6.
Right, I just recalled that and edited my previous reply. ;)

Scott DeWar said:
By tthe way, according to post 354, I had 27, xxx or so xp. did that include some of what you just awarded?
Exactly that: the XP I just gave was the XP for the entire game from beginning to now.

Remove ads