Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Here's the combat data:

D8B680E1-A30F-408D-817F-E78D4324427C.jpeg

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Round 19
Caerth: 21
Cultist (Eike): 13 (surrendered last round)
Angus: 6
Maur: 4 ⬅️
Phar: 4
Quinn: 4

Aureus: 3
Xander (duergar): 2 (invisible again)

Okay, Xander is the last foe. He's gone invisible and Maur wishes to fight him on his own. Aureus is watching the fight unfold but is staying out of it for now. The other NPCs are watching the man named Aries Zeidan who surrendered. There is another cultist who has surrendered and is trapped in Maur's spike stones.

Phar has already decided to let the dwarf have his fight and lets the others know that the dwarf wants to handle the wizard alone. But, will Caerth and the other comply with Maur's wishes? :D

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Neurotic, you're up. While I think Angus and/or Caerth could get to Maur and Aureus before Maur's actions, they'd both have to either double move or run to get to you and they wouldn't be able to attack anyway. It would be the same for the other PCs too, I think, but they all go after Maur anyway.

Phar is fine to let the dwarf have his way, unless @Scotley chimes in that he wants Phar to do something else. Since he hasn't posted again in a while, I'm assuming he's still deal with real life concerns, so I'll continue to run him for Scotley as needed.

Remove ads