• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] From Whence None Return

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"And I will be next." Announces Vincenzo. He tears a piece of cloth of to prepare to cross like Lem.

Systole

First Post
[sblock=OOC]So Lem and Vincenzo are going in blindfolded. Are the others doing anything, or just waiting on the near side and watching to see if they get eaten by snakes?[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: Menik will be guiding Maui as best he can based on his detection of magic. He'll also warn the others if they approach too closely to the central pillar.

kinem

Adventurer
Menik replies to Vincenzo "That pillar looks different than the others. I don't know if there's a trap on it, but it wouldn't surprise me."

jkason

First Post
Weel shrugs.

"I don't think it's nice to leave people alone, so I'll stay here with Menik until you're all across. But here: take one end of the rope with you, then the two of us can cross afterwards."

[sblock=ooc]Trying to catch up post-wedding. As above: Menik shouldn't be alone on one end of a room full of traps, but if the others are crossing, they might as well take a guide rope for us when / if we finally cross ourselves. [/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads