D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, let's quickly hash out who went with Primus. @tglassy said Primus AND Six, so I assume seven total. Is that right?

Let's start with this: who thinks they can get there on their own? Lorenn, probably. Maybe Alhana. Heck, I think she might be able to bend arrows around the ridge and stay where she is (someone would have to confirm that - it might be only if she can see) - I've never played an Arcane Archer, but she hasn't used any of her best abilities (aside from 2nd wind) that I know of. It's probably not worth Primus spending points on the Bersekers.

So...

0. Primus
1. Sesto
2. Kalorn
3. Loklafd
4. Oggsbruff
5. Alhana or Berserker1
6. Lorenn or Berserker1 or B3

Am I missing someone?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
For your imaginations - the ridge is not so distinct between its color-coded levels as it seems on the map. It's more of a gradual up and down, with the white (highest) spots actually peaked. There are cracks and icy-bits everywhere, and it's all a bit of a dangerous mess, but the cracks can also be used to wedge yourself in. (So you've got no problems if you don't move - I think I described what happens if you DO want to move somewhere... I'll look for it.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
If you consider yourself to have teleported (and if you're an active PC in the Western Lair, then you DID - then just pick a square on the ridge within a reasonable distance of Primus' eye and post your action from there.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm going to assume that Primus takes the four PCs (ilcuding Lorenn & Alhana), plus Oggsbruff & Loklafd and leaves the two berserkers behind. Correct @tglassy? Also, how far away from Primus can they end up? I'm assuming 40 feet, due to visibility, but is it less?

tglassy

Adventurer
All it says is they have to start within 60 ft of him, and he has to be able to see them. So within 40 ft is a good guess. He can teleport them up to a mile away, as long as he can see where he is going. That’s why I had to use the Sensor.

I actually really like the interplay between the teleporting abilities and the Sight abilities. They mesh well, and use an appropriate amount of resources. I hope the final version of the Psion has a Nomad like variant focused on teleportation.

Remove ads