D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
All true, but the Croc only needs to use Legendary Resistance 1) if it fails its saving throw and 2) if it's worth it. I'll probably let damage through (as long as it's not gonna die). Legendary Resistance is there to stop 'shut-down' spells from turning the encounter into a cakewalk. (Even if you add some mooks, the Legendary creature is usually the only substantial threat in the encounter.)

Still, you'll get through it. Sorry about that, tglassy, but I'm not quite ready for this fight to be over! It just started!

Fradak

Explorer
Just a little thing, Eko flew away from the fight. That's his Flyby ability. It's in my post at the end, in the Eko section.

I don't know how you want to rule this but when the arrow exploded, the web was still on the Croc. So maybe they took some damage from it when it burned? Lorenn destroyed 2x5ft of it. The arrow burned 10 more squares. As it's 2d4 by square, it's 20d4 (or anything you want) on the Croc and 2d4 on each Lizardfolk. (And 2d4 on Lorenn).

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Just a little thing, Eko flew away from the fight. That's his Flyby ability. It's in my post at the end, in the Eko section.

I don't know how you want to rule this but when the arrow exploded, the web was still on the Croc. So maybe they took some damage from it when it burned? Lorenn destroyed 2x5ft of it. The arrow burned 10 more squares. As it's 2d4 by square, it's 20d4 (or anything you want) on the Croc and 2d4 on each Lizardfolk. (And 2d4 on Lorenn).

I thought the Web had collapsed. I also didn't know that the arrow did fire damage. Furthermore, the Croc was barely attached to the Web. The houdah is between them. That said, the houdah would be finished off by that kind of damage. I will look back at who was in what squares and apply some damage. I will put Eko back on. I guess Eko 'disappeared' by flying behind the cloud of smoke!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Checked. Alhana's arrow did force damage, like I thought and described. There should stil be some Webs about if it didn't fully collapse, but most of the Lizardfolk had used their actions to escape, or had died anyway.

Remove ads