D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I figure Primus has been around the inter dimensional block a few times.

I agree. Primus seems to me the type of fellow who would react with mild curiosity to even the most horrific things. Not that he's a bad guy, just that he's unfazed. A little detached, perhaps.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
To be fair, part of Mords reasoning is to show their potential ally a small taste of his power. The spell has always been meant to be creepy and Mord has never shied away from over the top creep factor.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
*I* don't have a problem with Mord being a bit scary. I think it can work well. Might have gone a *little* over-the-top here for the ice toads. Doesn't mean you can't try to talk to them still, I suppose.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
We seem to be stuck because there is a barrier up and the kobolds won't come out until it's down - I don't think any of them will be going inside the Sphere of Creepy Death willingly...

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Well, Hunger of Hadar lasts 1 minute. Not a lot of time to get everyone up the slope. I mean, it *should* be possible, but then you'd have some Kobolds at your back. Of course, they might not be keen on following, anyway.

Fradak

Explorer
Quick OOC question: how did you recognize the spell if you were far away? Just trying to make sure I have the scene well understood in my mind.

You should have listen when Lorenn warned you on the boat. :)

"Over there you have... Oh yeah... Mord. Weird guy. I'd say he joined some kind of gang recently." Lorenn made quick gestures in front of his face, mimicking a mask. "Daddy issues obviously. My advice: wait for his crazy black voids to pop up before going into battle. You'll thanks me later. Wait, now that your talking about it, he sucked Eko once..."

Remove ads