D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION] if you are around, you are always welcome to come and post for Alhana, otherwise I might have to make up an NPC stat-block for her, or find a way to write her out. Just let me know if you can!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So... I've been thinking of ways to speed me up in my games, and one that I've come up with (the idea started here with the Raised Undead) is to hand over the NPCs to players to post for, so I can concentrate on bad guys, maps, and narration. I'll keep it on a volunteer basis, and give first "dibs" to the player of the character who makes the most sense (like 'Goyle playing the Mordguard, for example).

So that being said, anyone want to take on playing Loklafd? I'll put a stat-block in the RG if someone wants him. If Gene doesn't come back, I'll probably make a quick-and-easy 'monster' version of Alhana for someone to take, too.

We've got the Mordguard and Sesto's Minions already, so there's quite a few NPCs...

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I'm happy to run my own minions. If nobody else volunteers, I'll take an NPC as well. I could even play for Alhana in her current form if needed. I know she just came back in another thread though. Not sure why she hasn't responded here lately.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Don't worry about it. I'm taking a while to get back into the swing of things myself. Nice site now, sure. Still, I don't know how some things work now. What happened to sblocks?

Remove ads