D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Good point. The gold/magic item I was thinking of was for new characters, but you're right, that could mean they come in better off than an old character who didn't do much looting. I'll say that characters who were involved in Vault will have been awarded 200gp and an Uncommon Magic Item from Imani on TOP of whatever they looted from the Vault. Remind me here what your characters have (along with double-checking for approval on the Uncommon Item).

I got a +1 ring - not exciting but hey, I'll take it! (this plus the dex boost will put me at AC 17 which isn't a bad place to be). I remember snagging a nice gem but I don't know how much it's worth.

... the 200 gp means Udit will probably return Imani's silverware...

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I like playing the always cautious, ridiculously accident prone Zander. I have been looking into the higher levels of my current games and Think I need some examples of play. Which is why I start the Keep on the Borderlands. So I am in for both reasons.

Equipment-wise Zander spent all his gold on a breastplate, and "bought" some javelins. So I will just buy some potions of healing (200gp worth), and look into an item.

August sounds great to me btw. Maybe here we can tak about our adventures leading up to this game.

Looks like we have our tank :)

Edit: Taking Udit was a given but... I just realized that there is another PC I want to test, and that's a hexblade/bard multiclass. I'm playing a Magus in another campaign and parts of me wishes we were in 5e :p

Last edited:

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
I'm definitely interested, if there ends up being a spot. I can put up an 8th-level character, if you're selecting, in the next day or so.

Anything in particular I should pay attention to, background or build -wise?

Would it behoove me to get started on your IC thread?

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
I’m in. August start is good too.
Now, should I play the life cleric Sesto or the Barbarian SnorLoska? Tank or Healer?
I liked both… I will need to think about it.

Fradak

Explorer
(OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Fullish?)

Lorenn got a Lighblade (won fair and square... ;) ) and, (beside the Horn of Valhalla and 1250 gp) that's it.

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
I’m in, of course. I just need to decide if I want to keep playing Terrus, or try to go full on Psychic Mystic. Lvl 8 means a boost to Int, I think, as Mystics really need that. He’s already got Gauntlets of Ogre Power. Another Uncommon Item would be nice.

I’ll have to think about it. A new Mystic would be interesting, so I can play test the other skills I didn’t with these four. Nomads are the ultimate Skill Monkeys, able to switch out proficiencies just by resting, or spending a few psi points to gain proficiencies, and can teleport all over the place. Awakened can read objects, knowing what happened around that object in the last 24 hours or using it as a focus for Remote Viewing.

Thoughts? I’m assuming the Headband of Intellect is not allowed as an Uncommon Item?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm definitely interested, if there ends up being a spot. I can put up an 8th-level character, if you're selecting, in the next day or so.

Anything in particular I should pay attention to, background or build -wise?

Would it behoove me to get started on your IC thread?

Welcome!

It may be hard to read the IC thread, even if you wanted to. It jumps around with up to three groups over four threads, and it doesn't always tell you when to switch (I once tried to go back and read it).

We'll be passing a bit of time before the new game starts anyway. I'll probably write a bit of a recap. Feel free to get involved with the group and see what they think would make a good addition. Some players played multiple characters (there were multiple parties) and we are paring this down to one-per-person, so they've got to decide on who they're playing.

In other words, we may have some roles that need filling.

Remove ads