(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I was thinking one of the primce's elves. That, or he's still feeling the effects of the Elk's blessing, and combined with his interaction with the dryad (He still needs to go pick up Hanar and we did promise to bring Findledan back for a visit. Was there a reward promised on that front? Or just a request?)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
BTW, we kind of glossed over most of the potential for loot and the like. Tommi found Gutter, but could there be more we haven't found yet? Detect magic and Identify ftw. Of course, we'll need a pearl, but Dandin can find one in Daggeford if not here.

tglassy

Adventurer
Truth. We leveled up, and Titus is in charge of the town, but I don’t know that he’d consider that a reward. Unless it gives him a chance to research his new interest in magic.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
There might be a few things left behind in the Red Wizard's Room in the Jester's Pride, but the Red Wizard got away with most of his own stuff. I'll take a look and think about it...

tglassy

Adventurer
If we do continue, and I get to keep playing Titus (which I would very much like to), I’d like to get his Patron involved from this point. Lvl 1 and 2 I’ve always seen as free, a taste. But if he wants to go higher, he’d need to start giving something back. Usually service of some kind that can either be done during the quest or during downtime. It would be better if the DM handled that, if you know or have an idea who his patron is. Although, I can handle it myself.

Thoughts?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
My plan is definitely to keep going, it was more a matter of going where? I think I'll stick to the original plan and continue on with the Daggerford Environs game. We'll just keep going from where we are, but I think we'll skip some time really soon. I'll get to that in a bit. As far as your Patron goes, I had a few ideas back when we first talked about it, but I can't remember it at all. I'll look into our discussion and see if anything rings a bell. I like the idea of making the patron a living part of the game, but I've never done it before. Usually too busy running games where players come and go to bother much with background and power source actually featuring into the story. I like the idea, though...

tglassy

Adventurer
It doesn’t have to be anything complicated. It can be as simple as being given a task by his patron to perform before he can take another level in Warlock. These tasks can be as benign or foul as you want, but I feel like lower levels would warrant something easier to swallow, while the more powerful they get, the more difficult, or heinous, the request.

Since his patron is the Undying, it doesn’t have to be evil, per se. But if it were a fiend patron, then at lower levels it could be “kill a minion of a rival of mine” but in order to go from lvl 19 to lvl 20, it would be something like “sacrifice a baby.”

Remove ads