• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] I'm not sure where you mean to have Terrus make his wall. What's the goal? Is he going back up to where everyone else is and blocking the store-room off, or making it so that no-one else can get into the store-room and blocking the Prison, or what? If he's covering the store-room stairs, he can do that pretty effectively, but I thought people might want to escape through the grate. I don't really know where anyone wants to go (I doubt there's a consensus).
Maybe they're planning on running into the treasure room?

Squirrels are evil!

tglassy

Adventurer
I'm confused. Terrus went down and found a bunch of people in the room with the wagon. He comes back, making a wall so those people can't attack him and his friends. Where is the confusion?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm confused. Terrus went down and found a bunch of people in the room with the wagon. He comes back, making a wall so those people can't attack him and his friends. Where is the confusion?

I guess I thought that everyone was likely to flee in that direction. But seeing as I haven't really had anyone respond to the post I made on the three directions you could go, I guess it makes sense that you and I aren't imagining the same future. Out of curiosity, where are you planning on going?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
BTW, I'm not suggesting you change it, I just wanted to be sure I read you correctly. The wall is in Silakul's room blocking the little door to the store-room stairs. They will never get through.

Fradak

Explorer
I say we all go in with Bob. Pyrus do his thing with the ice blast and Terrus cut the room in 2 so we can have Some privacy with Barnaby. Then we close the warded door, I don't think they have acolytes in the storage room, at least for a time. Sesto heal us up and let's rock.

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
That's actually a good idea. Let's go with that. Except the ice thing. If Pyrus does that now, then not only does everyone lose their extra stuff he just gave them cause concentration, but he will be completely out of Psi points. And then he won't be able to ransack Bartleby's mind.

However, we can go into the room with Bartleby. That's the Beast, right? Cut him off from his reinforcements instead of using the wall on that other door, gang up on Bartleby or whatever his name is, and regroup. Thoughts?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Barnaby. I don't really want to redo the whole round but at least this is starting to look like a plan. A very dangerous plan, though. Actually, Terrus is too far away to execute that plan right away this round. (He starts in the store-room) And you are talking about holding a room with four ways in, too.

Remove ads