Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

Friadoc

Explorer
Hey, All, I'm back and I'll play catch up over the course of this weekend, both IC and OOC threads.

I'm sorry that it took so long, it has been one lousy move and it ain't fully finished.

hewligan

First Post
Welcome back! I will make the game post now, and then we can all get rolling again!

EDIT: Done. Big post made, so hop on in and lets get this thing tied up!

Last edited:

hewligan

First Post
All,

Just another quick update: the game is almost done. You have defeated the tragic villain, and are ready to return victorious to Sandpoint. In a few days, once things are tied up on Thistlepoint, I will post large final updates for the group, and also for each character. Then we will take a few days off (perhaps 1 week?) and then start up again on the next adventure.

Also please note that I will be out of town again from Saturday to Sunday, returning Monday in time for a post on that day. Still moving house at the moment (and this is a big move, from the city to the country), so bear with me.

Congratulations on defeating Nualia and getting this far. We had one character retirement, and two characters pushed quite deep into negative territory, but no deaths .... so far ;)

Rhun

First Post
Congratulations on defeating Nualia and getting this far. We had one character retirement, and two characters pushed quite deep into negative territory, but no deaths .... so far ;)

Knowing Pathfinder's APs' deadly reputations, I'm quite amazed as well. Especially when you consider we pushed on through Thistletop without resting, and with Danth being almost completely out of spells for our encounter with the Big Bad.

I've having a blast, though. This has been a really fun game. :)

Friadoc

Explorer
Okay, this is just so weird; I don't have my 3.5 books with me.

I've searched several times, but I must have left them in the store unit (430 miles away), thus I only have the class specific stuff I need to level, not the level specific generic stuff.

So, if someone would, could you please give me the general stuff, if any, for moving to 4th level? I.E. Ability bonus, Feats, stuff like that.

Thanks, ahead of time.

Man, that's so odd, leaving gaming books behind. So unme.

Oddly enough, I've my copy of Ptolus with me and my Star Wars Saga Edition stuff, but I've left almost ALL of my gaming books back in Boise, which I've never done before.

Ever.

First time in 28+ years, not counting my brief time in the Marines, that I've been without my massive gaming library.

hewligan

First Post
The entire SRD is available online: http://www.d20srd.org/, and contains all of the information you need. Also, you have a week to update, so don't panic!

Of course, your post does beg the question: what made your time in the marines so brief?

Friadoc

Explorer
The entire SRD is available online: http://www.d20srd.org/, and contains all of the information you need. Also, you have a week to update, so don't panic!

Of course, your post does beg the question: what made your time in the marines so brief?

During training I had a double shoulder dislocation due to an instability in my shoulders that pre-existed my enlistment; I was doing pull-ups, after a run, and I kiped at the wrong moment and my shoulders popped from my sockets. When I hit the ground they popped back in, but pinched nerves in both shoulders, which required them to be dislocated and then relocated, this time avoiding the nerves.

Lots of fun, truly, but it cut my career short, especially given the intensity of my MOS, so I opped for discharged, instead of a long period of rehab with no promise of continued enlistment.

It's all good, though, as I regreat nothing of my time in the Marines, it was what I wanted to do since I was a toddler and, even though it was brief, I enjoyed it all.

Now, back to the leveling thing; maybe I'm being blind, but while I can find the class specific stuff for leveling, I cannot find the experience chart that has the layout of when you get feats and ability score increases. Last I know, that stuff could not be included in the SRD, by rule, but if it is somewhere in there and I'm missing it, I'd love a link. :D

Thanks!

Rhun

First Post
Now, back to the leveling thing; maybe I'm being blind, but while I can find the class specific stuff for leveling, I cannot find the experience chart that has the layout of when you get feats and ability score increases. Last I know, that stuff could not be included in the SRD, by rule, but if it is somewhere in there and I'm missing it, I'd love a link. :D!

Feats are at level 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, and 18. Hewligan uses a house rule and gives us +1 ability increases at every other leve: 2, 4, 6, 8, etc.

(That info isn't in the online SRD, or there would be no reason to buy the books.)

hewligan

First Post
Rhun is correct, of course. I forgot they removed some of the character building elements from the SRD. Anyway, as above, and also as Rhun says you get an ability boost at level 2, 4, 6, 8, etc., so please increase an attribute.

Remove ads