D&D (2024) So what's with 2024 and beyond?

Have we seen that art elsewhere?

Note that a couple modrons were in the images in the crystal swipes as well.
It's not new, but I don't know it's source
1699845527705.png

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Looks like it's from Vance Kovacs

View attachment 326870
Is that the Magic card for Lollt if theybput her in a book, it would make sense to re-use it in the book.

Say, didn't Lolth appear in one of the few Higj Lwcel AD&D modules, co-wrkttem by Gary Gygax?

It would make sense to me that a Gygax centered reprint book might have Q1 be the capstone. S3, S4, Q1...room for some other stuff?

One of those other pcis looked like Tasha, maybe?

darjr

I crit!
Is that the Magic card for Lollt if theybput her in a book, it would make sense to re-use it in the book.

Say, didn't Lolth appear in one of the few Higj Lwcel AD&D modules, co-wrkttem by Gary Gygax?

It would make sense to me that a Gygax centered reprint book might have Q1 be the capstone. S3, S4, Q1...room for some other stuff?

One of those other pcis looked like Tasha, maybe?
I looked for a magic card with that image on it I couldn't find it. Do you have an image? Or the card?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I looked for a magic card with that image on it I couldn't find it. Do you have an image? Or the card?
Huh, no, the two MtG cards are different pieces. Vance Kovacs is a MtG regular contributor, thoufh, so he works with WotC. Might be he accidentally spilled the beans on a piece way early?

d00e1624-06f6-4377-96a4-842adfa78778.jpg
420a5689-d73e-4dda-82fd-8b8897ff5b55.jpg

Remove ads