The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I looked at your graphic of all the different "hot dogs," and I have one thing I need to say.

Ce n'est pas un hot-dog. C'est un pénis.

Except for Japan. I ... have nothing.

......tentacles.

No bun, no toppings, just a frankfurter and a knife? If OD&D was a hot dog...

(gunshots, screams, explosions)
I mean, you CAN use a knife if you want to OD&D it, and/or if you want to really show off those Top Chef knife skills.

Or you can get lazy, piss off Alton Brown with another one-use kitchen tool, and buy an Octodog like my ex-wife and I did.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
I mean, you CAN use a knife if you want to OD&D it, and/or if you want to really show off those Top Chef knife skills.

Or you can get lazy, piss off Alton Brown with another one-use kitchen tool, and buy an Octodog like my ex-wife and I did.

What an exhilarating time to be alive!

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
One time I made a poll thread, but didnt actually put a poll in it.
ian hecox fist shake GIF

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Ever start a thread and then immediately re-read it and think, "Welp, not coming back to see any of the responses to this!"?*

*(I mean, aside from @Snarf Zagyg, we know that's his M.O.)

What is this? Just minding my own business, and I'm getting hit by drive-bys!

For your benefit, it's not that I've said everything I've needed to say when I write the OP, it's that I've realized that I don't care what other people think.

...um... wait. No, no, that's not it. Never say the quiet part out loud.

It's that I'm the kind of person that enjoys throwing grenades into rooms, and I don't need to go back and count the bodies.

Uh ... gosh, that looks bad too.

Okay, maybe it's just because I start so many threads that I don't have the time to check on all of them*, because if I did, I wouldn't be able to both crank out my next 30,000 work homage to Greyhawk AND post something in this thread making fun of the culinary habits of people I don't know!

Oh ... um .... hmm....

Look. I'm sure I can explain this with a food metaphor. See, my posts are a lot like a banh mi, but by the time other people have posted, it looks more like a Philly cheesesteak. But not a good Philly cheesteak, see .... because there aren't any.

There!

*Something poll-boy is certain to understand!

Remove ads